Sunday 22 February 2009

when bad turn to worse...

yesterday, my flat black-out suddenly...while i was bathing!!! and it only happened to my flat!!! my housemate and i were bathing and suddenly it was pitch-black and the water was freezingly COLD! and the bathroom has no other source of light (eg: window, emergency light etc..)...it was terrible...i have shampoo in my hair (remember i had to attend a birthday party, so my hair is covered with extra extra bubbles) and i am covered with shower gel all over!



at that moment, i had to decide whether to bath in the ice-cold water or just leave it like that...so...my decision is to rinse out the bubbles in my hair...GOD!!! i can feel my scalp frozen!!! argh! so i managed to rinse half of the bubbles out and wrapped myself in huge towel...luckily, the guys next door had electricity supply...both my housemate and i rushed over to their bathroom and continue our shower...EMBARASSING!!! we had to wrap ourselves in towel and walk across the hall...and into the guy's flat...

i thought that nothing worse could happen....but we went for party around 8pm and we stay in the pub till 4am...i was half asleep in the pub...haha! i am really sleepy...and there is a jerk kept on sitting next to me and he was drunk!!! he keep on yapping and i feel like kicking him in the face...i move my ass further and further away, he kept inching closer and closer...darn! just my luck! luckily another guy probably saw my expression and came to my aid...he waved at me and i gladly run towards him!! i thanked him and it didn't end there...that jackass followed me everywhere i went throughout the whole night! i really feel like slapping him so hard that i dislocate his jawbone!


I was really sleepy and i kept on changing my seats due to that jackass following me around...luckily, the DJ of the pub (or owner) saw me running all around the pub and asked me what happen...he offered me a place in the DJ booth...where i can rest...but the bad thing? the booth is on the stage~ everyone can see u napping there...i declined the offer and kept on running in high heels throughout the night...argh! if only i was wearing my trainers!

Okay, could anything worse happen? YES...the birthday girl left without informing us...we left after we couldn't find her...and i had to take care of my drunk housemate...she was drunk to the point that she didn't know what she was doing...she didn't want to get on a taxi and kept running..i had to follow her and take care of her...all the others were drunk as well...they don't know what they were doing...and i had to flag a taxi and pushed them into the taxi...but they still managed to ask the driver to stop at some takeaway....i had to follow them and we ordered some takeaway...(it amazed me how they can be so drunk, yet they know what to order)

Can it be worse that taking care of a bunch of drunkies? YEAH...that jackass came to the takeaway!!!!! his friends, knowing i had been avoiding him whole night, apologise me to...and one of the girls said..


"i don't know you well....but i FEEL for you...we didn't know that you'll be here...or we wouldn't have brought him here..."

hahhhahha! that is the best thing anyone can say to me...i just cant believe my luck!!! he kept on yapping beside me...and he asked me the perfect question...

"do you have a boyfriend?"

A gay friend helped me to order some takeaway and he was passing the food to me at that moment and i answered "YES! him!!"

that jackass's expression is priceless...he said " it can't be, he is GAY...he looked GAY!"

wow! a drunkard still can think! I don't really care anymore and i said.."Well, he looked gay, but he is straight"

that jackass don't believe me and kept on harrassing me! i dragged all my drunkies pack out right after they had taken their food and we left INSTANTLY! that jackass' friends were so happy for me that they kept waving at me~ yea, the best goodbyes i had ever received! (i thought goodbyes are meant to be heart breaking, full of tears...but heck, no!!! not this time!!)

just when i thought i am free of worries.....it gets worse....when i reached home.....the drunkies marched into every room because they need a place to sleep (some of the drunkies were not my flatmates)...i opened my door, not realising they were behind me...and one of them shouted..
"HEY!! this is the cleanest room!!! I wana sleep here tonight!!!"

everyone started to barge into my room and everyone wanted to sleep in my room...i had no choice but to let them sleep in my room, ON THE FLOOR...no worries, mum...i know my limitation~ haha! 1 girl and 2 guys sleep on my bedroom floor...

Can it be worse? YEAH! I had allergic reaction due to alcohol and it was really itchy and i can't really sleep...so i stayed wide awake for the whole night...I dranked 3 neat jack daniels, 1 pear cider (1 pint), 2 malibu coke, 1 sourz shot and a pint of strongbow...(magically, i am not drunk...) umm...i ordered 2 neat jack daniels...and other people bought me the other drinks...

and i just knew today that the jackass stayed RIGHT BELOW my UNIT! damn! can it be worse? ...Connie's bad luck won't end here...i can feel it... STAY TUNE~

ps: i received a lot of compliments and i am really happy... (not trying to show off...but who wouldn't be more than happy to receive compliments?)...but if i were to endure all these troubles before i can receive those compliments, i rather that i didn't receive any compliments...

pps: i would like to thank those few nice guys who rescued me throughout the night..not all are jackasses, but just one jackass can ruin the bunch of Mr. Nices...I am not ready for any relationship stuffs...and i think i can focus on many other aspects of my life...


Mum, thank you for trusting and having faith in me...you knew that i'll be going out without my usual bunch, yet you never questioned me...

11 comments:

FM Luder said...

an irritating barnacle eh! at least it's a complimenting barnacle =]

connie said...

argh! if u wan,i'll be glad to DHL the irritating-compliment-giving barnacle to you right away~ haha!

praying that i wont meet him!

FM Luder said...

you're alright i'll pass up that offer thanks! but i'm sure there'd be other drunk girls out there who wouldn't! too many people with beer goggles on saturday night haha.

said...

i really cant understand y u so bad luck in the stupid birthday party...hahaha...sommore the birthday gal left in the end....haha...yeah...i can fully understand take care of those drunkies...it is not good to left them behind, so u also need to force urself to take care of them...@#$%%^&&**#@.......sometimes really feeling wanna slap them awake.if dunno how to drink then dun drink...sommore they r not fully drunk....

connie said...

hhaha! yalo....i like that phrase...if get drunk easily dun drink~ hahhaa!

Who can be like our winnee jie hoh, qian bei bu jui~ hahha!

Donna Bong said...

awwwwwwwwwwww... which means you're a hottie... cos it wasnt just the jackass that noticed you. THE DJ, and all the other guys that helped u out noticed you too.. woot woot~ =)

connie said...

no no!! not hottie, but weirdo! have u ever seen a girl running all over the pub? haha! and i am not friendly at all!!

But i am eccentric...i just dun like guys approaching me in club and in that way...weird...weird...hahhaha!

said...

sorry...now i really cant drink liao...1 glass of beer also can make me drunk..haha..now getting older liao
now i prefer chinese tea or flower tea....wuakakakakka...

connie said...

hahhahaha! and i prefer hot chocolate over anythg!!! yea, we r really ageing~

i started to yawn when it strikes 1am...and by 2am, my eyes r half closed...by 3am, i can barely open my eyes...hahhha!

said...

haha...since im working, im started drizzy at 10 pm....prepare to sleep at 11pm....after brush my teeth and putting all those mostuire cream to my face, then straight away sleep in 5 minutes...hahaha...
n 1 more thing, as a gal must go anti-againg start from now....
take care~!

connie said...

hahhaha! anti aging ah!! argh...actually i find doing those moisturising stuff very ma fan....haizz...i usually only use cleanser...ahhaa! so i use a good cleanser..hahha! but the skin on my nose is peeling off...maybe too dry...