Monday 23 February 2009

Pancake Day?

hmm..This is the first ever time i heard of a pancake day....

I've heard of Mother's day, Father's day, Birthday, Children's day, Friendship's day, Valentine's day, etc....but i had never heard of Pancake Day....So, i am actually wondering if there's any chocolate day as well!!! hahhaa!

According to my housemate, Pancake day is actually something related to Christianity...and you have to give up something after the pancake day...my housemate says she is going to give up alcohol! hooray!!! and i hope all the others will give up alcohol as well....hahha!

we are going to make lots of pancakes!!! they asked me what flavour i'll be making...Ahem...You've guessed it! CHOCOLATE PANCAKE! oooohhhh...i told them, my pancake will be mixed with cocoa powder and topped with chocolate syrup and if possible, i'll add chopped bananas or strawberries in the pancake~ how does it sound? delicious? oishi nehhhhh!!!!!

and my housemate says she'll be making pancakes topped with jam or honey~ as for the others, i don't know what they'll be making...depends on creativity...hahha! mine is plain, i know...but i love it~ chocoholic is supposed to add anything with chocolate~

if i am drinking coffee, i'll make mocha out of it~ hohoho! yea, i know u guys probably think i am too much, but you should remember what's my main reason for joining the gym! hehe! i sacrifice for chocolate~

hey, if anyone knows about Chocolate day, please tell me...i'll definitely celebrate it as if it's my 21st birthday~ haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just finish watching Benjamin Button....I dun really like the ending though...not logic at all. Haha

FM Luder said...

ok, let us know how sick u felt after all that!!