Tuesday 17 February 2009

Ridiculous!

ENOUGH! I HAD HAD ENOUGH OF RUBBISH QUESTIONS!

I am so SHOCKED when one of the barbarians texted me and said...

"Send me all the data for the laboratory report. Thx"

okay, this is ridiculous! I had emailed all my groupmates the photos for the TLC results...and I am doing it as a favour...it is not MY RESPONSIBILITY to send them anything! What do you think you came here for? make money from Part-timing? and they didn't turn up for today's lecture as well! and had been calling me with different numbers...Bad things just don't end like this...or shall I say, "barbarians never going to give me an easy way out"

the next thing i know, another barbarian asked me another RIDICULOUS question..

"do u know how many flasks we used?"

This is RIDICULOUS! Anyone with eyes will know how many flasks we used! How can anyone ask a question like this??!!! okay, lets ASSUME the barbarian's memory is so bad that he/she can't recall how many flasks we used...another way to know is to look at the data we have! It is so OBVIOUS!!!

I am really SICK of them! If they ask me a hard question, I'll be happy to answer it for them or even try to explain it...but HOW MANY FLASKS WE USED???

not only they didn't bring their brains, they even left their eyes at home i guess...and i am fuming with that particular question....So, excuse me, I would really like to call them RETARDS for once....(Mum, i know it's really mean.....but you don't know how much i had endured...ARGH)

Ps: sorry to call you guys retards, but you left me no choice...

3 comments:

FM Luder said...

ok, your barbarians are hogging your blog posts as bad as my ex hogs mine!

just concentrate on your own thing now. if they can't be bothered doing anything about their own degree, why should you be bothered about doing the work for them?

if they're tipping u over the edge then now's the time to start ignoring them connie, for your own sake...

=(

connie said...

hahha! my blog is meant to be informing my family about my well-being...now it seems to be a stress relieve corner...haha!

i'll just tolerate for a while..less than a year..haha!

FM Luder said...

it makes good reading all the same =]