Wednesday 25 February 2009

here my pancakes come~

Umm.... i didn't get the chance to take the pictures of my pancakes last night...everyone is too busy eating!!! hahhaa!

So, i managed to make a few just now (my brunch)...i had used up my bananas and strawberries, so i had to make it plain...which means....PURE CHOCOLATE...

here comes the pancake war...

making 2 pancakes at once! (one thin and crispy, the other thick and fluffy)

See da difference?

My pancake...with chocolate syrup...

Add chocolate ice cream to it....

Wrap it up and squeeze more chocolate syrup on it and decorate with chocolate ice cream...

The other one is blackcurrant and with lemon juice and sugar..yum yum..

umm...it's palatable, okay?

the ice cream is MELTING!
Oh, this has nothing to do with pancakes...i just wana show off what i did to my bed...i drew all those stuffs...MUHAHAHHA

6 comments:

shirley. said...

yer... i wan to eat alsoooooo!! when are u going to cook for your dear sister, me? lol.. i'm waitinggggggggg!

connie said...

dunno oh...see if my sister decide when she gonna take me to tenji...muahahahhaah! i am WAITINGGGGGG TOOOOOOO! hahhaha!

when i go back, make marble cheesecake for u..and strawberry cheesecake.. or muaci...but depends if i get my hand on sushi..yum yum...blekk!

-aLLYSa- said...

I LOVE PANCAKES!!! *LOL* Wow, looking at ur chocolate pancakes my saliva all dripping adi T.T Hehehe...When wanna make some for me? *winks* ;))

I also love waffle..I oways wanna find d waffle machine but cant find anywhere =( It'll be best if can make own waffle, chocolate flavoured!! *hehe*

connie said...

hahaha! looks like u r chocoholic too! no worries, i'll be sure to make one for u when i go back...it'll be cocoa flavoured and topped with more chocolate topppings! hahha!

i'll call it Richest cocoa pancake!

FM Luder said...

wow, master chef. looks so professional =q ours were... kinda sh*t!

connie said...

hhahaha! it really depends on mood ya know? hahhahaha!