Monday 2 February 2009

my first snow experience~

yup~ this is my first snow experience~ (i used to go for those man-made snow...ice-world in Genting)...



i am planning on class-skipping again~ but it would have been better if my M'sian Gang were here....my gang and i used to leave our belongings behind and sneak out of the lecture hall...hahha! i remember Jojo (drive all the way from Cheras), didn't attend ANY classes but picked us up at the back door~ and we headed for breakfast at BRJ....we would stay from 8/9am till 12pm (non-stop chatting...ahem...i mean gossiping)..we would return to retrieve our belongings and head for lunch (continue gossiping)! After a few times of sneaking,our courage accumulated...which means walking out of the lecture hall in front of the lecturer...hahha! i remember Dr.Wong waving at us as we left HIS LECTURE! hahhaha! he is just so cute~ his best quote:



'your attendance has nothing to do with me...it's between you and your God..."



hahhaha! luckily i am a free thinker~ so, not attending classes isn't my problem~ hahaha! okay, thinking back the 'OLD' times really cheered me up...but i have to return to REALITY...



I hate this assignment! i had 192 graphs to interpret! not including making a table out of it and presenting it in poster....where i have to squeeze everything in! AND that lecturer isn't helping at all...i had some enquiries with the data, i waited 2 hours for him! i know i should have made an appointment beforehand, but he should be around~ most lecturers are around!



okay, nevermind, i take it as my fault~ whew~ now, i shouldn't be blogging about this...it should be about my snow experience...



snowing is DEFINITELY better than hailing! being caught in hailstorm isn't fun at all! it was a really painful experience! the HUGE chunks of ice hit your head CONTINOUSLY.....(haha! kidding...not exactly huge...just trying to express how painful it was for me...)....



snowing is fun~ snowing makes everything white~ and it looks fluffy~ as if you can sleep on it~ it would be great if your love ones play snowfight with you~ (avoid playing with random teenagers..they tend to bruise u...hahhaha!)...your love ones wouldn't want to bruise you~ hahahha!



below are some pictures~



looking out from my window~





on the way to my uni~



on the way back to my residence hall~

on the way back to my residence hall~




in my uni campus~ snowing~





Ps: I am trying to rush my assignments, but my friend asked me out for dinner~ argh~ i noticed that whenever i am really busy, people would pop out from nowhere~ talk about bad timing...but i had accepted the invitation~ i CANT resist food, can i? argh!


(no wonder my sisters told me not to be cheated by strangers who lured me with food especially chocolates...i laughed at them when they told me this...but i guessed YOU GUYS are the ones laughing now!)

6 comments:

said...

asignment!!luckily i alr get rig of those stupid assignment...wuakakakakka....i also hate assignment~~~~

Anonymous said...

"your attendance has nothing to do with me...it's between you and your God..."
*CLAP* I still remember this!!! I was really shock when he said something like this during his lecture!! Haha!
U seems like starting to skip class now wo~~ haha!!! But don't worry, i'll accompany u! I suppose to reach office at 8am but I woke up at 8am this morning!!! Totally overslept... However, i act like nothing when i enter office!!! wakakakakakaka!!!

connie said...

winnee:

i envy u~ i wana get rid of assignments from my life too...but comparing to exam, i rather do assignments...hhhaha!i wana work too~ yerrr..

Yhan:

we just love Dr.Wong...i still keep his quotes in my other blog~ when i read it again, it was hilarious! hey, tot u said u gonna change job? any news?

FM Luder said...

lecturers are a funny breed... me n my mate used to draw pictures of dr yu coz we thought he was like dr who. put him in his time travel telephone box and drew stupid crap through the lecture! hahaa... err enough of that =/

congrats on ur first snow experience =]

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Now economy crisis le... mana berani tukar!!! Walaupun saya ingin nak tukar!!! (Still can understand bahasa Melayu???) haha! But my father wan me to continue master in local U! (most probably UTM)Haha!

connie said...

yhan,

i tink it doesnt matter where u study anymore...it's up to you...if u can set ur heart to it, it'll be fine...

'saya memang faham apa awak cakap...saya punya bahasa melayu masih boleh la...'