Sunday 1 February 2009

living dead...

yea, i looked like a Living Dead right now....i hate this assignments so much!!! but i have to do it, ortherwise, i'll be DEAD-MEAT.....

i wished for a spa-treat right now~ AAaaahhhhh~ imagining a spa day makes me happy... anyway, i am really busy with my assignments and i didn't even chat or reply any MSN messages....but one person lured me away from my desk...yea, a friend of mine...

around 6pm yesterday, my friend MSN me, asking if i would like to pop over for 'BAK KUT TEH'...argh...i rejected for a few times, but gave in at last...(Foodaholic can't say no to food too many times...it's a torture~) i LOVE bak kut teh, especially in this cold weather~ so, i marched to a nearby shop to buy some desserts (Mum, you taught me not to visit people empty handed...)...so, i popped over and we had the best bak kut teh~

We ended up chatting about Final Fantasy and playing Xbox..hahhaa! (i convinced myself to relax before preparing another assignment war today..) After gaming for a while, we decided to watch HORROR movie (i just love horror movie...but i am scared as well...this is the perfect example of 'i hate you, but i love you')... That Thai horror movie (The Coffin- starred by karen mok) sux....it wasn't scary at all...Shutter is still my all time favourite..

by the time i finished that crappy movie, it was 5am...i walked back to my hostel alone (yea, so that proves that the movie isn't scary at ALL....) my friend did offer to walk me to my hostel or stay over for the night...but i insist of going back by myself~ (yea, my dad disliked girls to stay out~)

i was walking down my unit's corridor when one of my housemates opened her door and saw me...she screamed like hell~ (WWWaaaaaaaaa!!! JESUS!).....i looked at her and she stared at me...speechless....(my thought: AM I THAT SCARY? I AM THE ONE WATCHING HORROR MOVIE, NOT HER..SHOULDN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND?)....I loved her reaction and the first thing she said to me...

'Connie, you didn't make a sound when you came in! you scared me~ hahha!'

umm....it's 5am in the morning, am i supposed to make noise? the moment i reached my room, i stared in the mirror....i do looked like LIVING DEAD! no wonder she looked petrified~hahha! my face is pale, dark eye circles, and moody face....i am really lucky that i didn't scared myself to death every morning i look in the mirror~ hahha!

i should finish these assignments ASAP...or i'll scared the hell outta anyone~

6 comments:

FM Luder said...

my mates always talk abt final fantasy but i never played it before! i also never saw terminator and they take the mick out of me for those 2 things =(

hey, maybe u could audition as a zombie for res evil ;)

connie said...

yea, i LOVE resident evil~ have been playing it since i bought my PS1...hahha! but i wana be the assassin, not the zombie~ if i go for audition now, i'll DEFINITELY get the part...save the makeup time~ hahha

Final fantasy is one of my all time fav~ should try it!!

FM Luder said...

u got a PS1?!?!?! haha it's probly older than both of us... together!

i wish i could have my amiga back... used to play loads of old games on that =]

u seem to like games ;-)

connie said...

yea! i loved gaming! i would spend my allowance on arcades with my best pal...hhaha! stuffs like 'time crisis', House of the dead, japanese drum games...etc

hahha! i think nintendo is the first video game i played~ huge cassettes...hhaha! my family r gaming freaks...

by the way, the part that i mention without the need of make up is being the zombie NOT the assassin, of course...hahhaha!

FM Luder said...

i know what u mean... i really should save up some allowance to be honest! tsk... there's always some sorta expense that comes up though so haven't bought games for a while... well i think a month's a while anyway =/

connie said...

during times like this, the best thing is to save~ u can buy da games anytime~ it doesn't matter if it's out of date or anything...as long as it's the game u like~ hahaha! if the game is out of date, it'll be even better...the price will be reduced~ hahhaha!