Monday 16 February 2009

all about complaining..so don't bother to read this...

this piece of blog is specially dedicated to myself....and my barbarians....do not read this blog unless you are too free~

i am going to repeat my complains about my barbaric coursemates again...yep...nothing new, so don't read this...i am MSN-ing with one of them and just after replying tonnes of emails from them! They are getting a bit clever nowadays.....they are planning to ask me to send soft copy of my assignment for 'RESEARCH' aka reference....wor.... I am not so retard to believe it since i had been warned by my senior not to lend anyone your soft copy...she told me these barbarians are not smart enough to take your soft copy as reference...they will press CTRL C and CTRL V...and that's it!!! you will be down graded by a CLASS....and if it's serious, you'll be expelled...

i had been there, done that....my stupidity causes me to lend my work to a friend...and this friend ended up CTRL C & V my stuff! exactly the same thing! and for god sake! how can anyone not know the smart way of copying?? just alter those sentences!

argh...i am not going to let history repeat itself...

I really DON'T understand why those barbarians can't do the things own their own?? my tutor said 'i want you to produce a report which can be published in a journal called Microbiology. Just go to instruction for author and follow the instruction given to produce your own journal.'

Yep...that's the only instruction...so, is it CLEAR enough? just follow the god damn instruction! I'd heard people saying...

'Dumb people follow instruction, and smart people apply their knowledge'

So, they can't follow instruction and WHAT are they? i am so mad!!! they keep on asking me how to calculate this and that! and how should the format be! it's all in the DARN website! just open up your eyes and read it!!!!

i had been bombarded with tonnes of questions about data analysis and they asked me how to write the report?? i am really sorry to say.....but they really asked me a lot of stupid questions...yes, really stupid questions....those questions where you can answer with common sense....

i know teachers always say ' feel free to ask me any questions...there is no such thing as stupid question'

if i ever hear that sentence from any lecturer, i will fish-slap that person! No, no....i think i'll just give his/her number to the barbarians and see if that person will ever utter this sentence ever again! I am pissed off...i am really pissed off today!!!!

i can't even do my assignment due to their problems in understanding the instructions! and i was awaken by my inconsiderate housemates at 3am and i don't have enough sleep! argh!!!

actually, lack of sleep is the main problem for my temper right now...but i still have to deal with the barbarians in a soft and considerate manner...

i promised myself not to blogged about them anymore since i feel kinda bad to be back stabbing them...but i can't help it...argh!!!

okay, i feel better now...and i have to continue replying my emails...

8 comments:

said...

haha..dun send the soft copy to them...they r too rely on u only...even FOLLOW the instruction also lazy..

shirley. said...

just let them on their on lar.. who cares? u just gonna spend another few months to a year with them nia. dun need to make urself suffer so much.. lols

connie said...

yea...i guess u guys are right...but it doesnt feel good when u dun help them....cant be 'jian si bu jiu'...

haha! tolerate for another few months...and i am done with it...

FM Luder said...

hmmm i understand u... ignoring someone is easier said than done. i can't tell you "just ignore them"... but don't be afraid if they isolate you for not helping them - they are the ones to lose out, not you.

just don't let yourself get in trouble for helping them too much... and for the love of God, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR SOFT COPY!!!

=]

connie said...

i am not afraid that they'll isolate me or anythg...coz they dun even stay in contact outside uni...except when they need my help...hahha!

i wont be giving my soft copy... over my dead body~ hahha!

Brendon Foo said...

Hmm...Last time i got this kind of so called "fren" oso...he keep askin me for the copy...I din layan him....and end up become enemy...

FM Luder said...

hehe after ur latest posts i'm pretty damn sure ur not afraid of losin contact with em now! barbarians...

connie said...

if they wana be my enemy, i'll be more than happy! at least they'll leave me alone...i never needed their help anyway...they need me, i dun need them...

so basically, i have nothing to lose if i lose them...i might even gain! gain some beauty sleep... hahha!