Sunday 8 February 2009

ironic...

i woke up this morning having muscle aches....especially my shoulders....and guess what? the culprit of my muscle ache is not the gym workout...it's due to carrying shopping bags! argh~

i am lucky that i don't really like shopping...except shopping for food, of course....i won't mind shopping for chocolates too~ i would wander around the town, searching for all types of chocolates...but i wouln't walk that much to find a dress...i find shopping for dresses, or any clothing a pain in the *tut*....yea, i am abnormal~ i know...

but i still love shopping for earrings and necklaces~ and SHOES...arrghhh...i can't continue blogging, my shoulder is killing me! How i wish for a SPA treat right now~ Thai massage would be better! but i wonder if i can stand it...i'd jumped 3 feet high whenever someone touch my shoulder, neck or waist...basically, i cant stand people tickling me...and my best friend always attack me whenever i don't listen to her... Kazak, i am talking about you!!!!!

she sounds devilish to you? Nah....she'll ONLY attack me whenever i bite my nails...or some other bad habits that i have~ oppsss...shouldn't mention about bad habits~ argh~ anyway, i am STILL chewing my nails~

8 comments:

FM Luder said...

Yeh when carryin things that makes you ache! my shoulder's still aching from moving home haha! also just helped my ex out with her stuff so i've got to wait a bit longer til i recover now...

Doh!

u don't seem like the typical girl! must be the first one i heard say she finds clothes shopping a pain in the tut!!!

there will be a queue of guys waiting for that type of girl u know =p

connie said...

hahha! u shud be extinct too! never heard someone helping ex to move stuff~ hohoho!

nah...guys dun like tis type, coz instead of shopping for clothes, i prefer eating (aka the ugly side of a girl~) hahhaha! and i love stayin at home, gaming (boring type)~

Anonymous said...

Lol..My muscle pain cos playin too much wii...haha

connie said...

hhaha! i did get that when i play the olympic games...includes swimming, sprint, bowling, etc...hahaha! i find swimming really funny...i recorded my parents versus each other...it was hilarious!

i love wii too...esp playin resident evil with my mum~ she is a sharp shooter! argh!

FM Luder said...

haha well i'm not that nice a guy really - i only helped my ex coz she owes me some money! afraid she won't pay me lol =/

otherwise i might not think abt it as much...

connie said...

hahha! anyway, if a bad guy, they'll just force them to pay money AND not helping them~ hahaha! when break up involves money, it's really a torture~ u'll have to tolerate wif everything until the money's back~ arghh...

FM Luder said...

yeh but so far she's been ok with the money thankfully~ i guess legally she doesn't have to~ so i cannot complain~ tho at first she didn't agree to pay anything!~~~

did u notice the squiggles ~~~~~~ i thought i'd keep my comment in line with your squiggle obsession =D

connie said...

oppss~ you noticed i used that thing quite often, don't you! hahahha! another habit~ hahhaa! opps!

but if she pays it, it means she wasn't that bad either~ just not compatible i guess~