Thursday 19 February 2009

stupidity versus selflessness

I feel like such an IDIOT right now....yes..IDIOT....which means someone with EXTREME MENTAL RETARDATION!

Remember in my previous postsssss i had mentioned about helping those barbarians? i thought i'll be happy, but i turned out to be extremely disappointed with them...i helped them because i thought we should help each other and as coursemates, we should 'give and take'...well, more of i am the one giving and they are ROBBING!

yesterday was the deadline for the assignment and they had been calling non-stop till 4pm...i had practical till 1pm which means my phone is silent, of course....so, i didn't know they called me at all...(they didn't turn up for the practical)...after having lunch, around 2pm, i went back to my hostel and i am extremely exhausted due to previous nights of them bothering me! So, i took a nap till 5pm....

I woke up, realising my phone is still remained on silent mode (still in my bag~), i saw a few miss calls....so, i texted those barbarians..

"sorry, i was asleep and didn't realise you called me...Is there anything?"

i forwarded this text to every barbarian who left me miss call....So, as a gesture of politeness or even a common friend would reply something like this..

"nvm, everything is fine now"

Isn't this COMMON and a NORMAL thing to do?? those F**kin barbarians didn't even text me back! and i mean NONE of them texted me back!

I am really PISSED OFF with myself...not at them...if i hadn't help them, i wouldn't feel the way i felt right now! so damn retard! I should have listen to everyone else! i shouldn't even bother about them!

I am advising everyone right now....DON'T BE SO NICE, THEY WON'T APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS! I am someone with extreme mental retardation~ haha~whatever~

4 comments:

FM Luder said...

Nah connie, ur just one of the few nice understanding ppl on this planet.

i guess this is down to trust - some ppl are out there to take advantage of others. these barbarians are takin advantage of u =( at least u know this now. and know how u want to treat them in future.

don't let them change who u are. there are others out there who aren't so barbaric. have hope =]

connie said...

yeah, i know their true colours...i don't mind them using me coz it's a common thing...but at least they have some manners and reply...

even if they r using, i hope they appreciate...now, i know...not only they r using, they r not even appreciating your help...

If i can change this habit, i would have change years ago..history is repeating itself~ haha!

shirley. said...

haih.. how can u stil treat them as friends? i wonder how u define friends.. haih... they are just junks or rubbish u can find in the bin. AND it's definately NOT recyclebin!

connie said...

muahahah! nvm la...wei, i still hate u wor...eat sushi without me la!! wait till i go back msia...i'll pui pui pui u till u drown in my SALIVA! hahha