Wednesday 11 February 2009

still counting~

Still counting what? A lot of stuffs...my assignments, my DEADLINE as the assignments' deadline approaches, my gym-day determination....etc...i am so lazy to even think about the other stuffs...

for my second exam, my lecturer just told just us that we had passed the exam (thank god^^)....


and he wouldn't tell us the marks...he said it is confidential...(i think he is lazy and he haven't calculate it since it includes coursework marks...)

i have another assignment and the deadline is 18th feb....argh...this is a lot harder than the usual ones...the barbarians haven't started to call me YET...since we had just finished one assignment yesterday, they will be taking their day off....hmm...from my prediction, my phone will start ringing by 14th...this reminds me to change my ringtone...since they had been calling me too much for the previous assignment, i got bored of my ringtone...(kinda PETRIFIED to hear their group ringtone)...

i had a lab practical today and i totally messed it up at the end! it wasn't anything serious...i was inocculating the stupid bacteria and i accidentally push the loop too hard into the agar...(guess i didn't know my own strength...haha! maybe it's due to the gym~)..and i have to make another agar in a petri dish and wait for it to settle...argh!! After the agar settled, i asked my other lab partners to inocculate it...(i don't want to take another risk)...and the girl, too, messed up the agar....argh!! we have to re do it for the third time!

i had been to the gym 6 days in a row...actually, i was thinking of skipping it today...since it was raining by the time i finished my class...but, i managed to DRAG myself there~


8 comments:

Brendon Foo said...

Sometimes when we're busy, we need to rest oso...Listen some nice songs and watch some movies. Lol..

connie said...

yea, i am actually doin that~ a good way to relax...any nice movies? hehe~

Anonymous said...

revolutionary road...Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Hehe...

connie said...

yea, i have heard about that movie....will try it SOON...after my assignment...haha~

FM Luder said...

good movie... changing lanes, lost in translation...

i think u should stop going to the gym if it's gonna make u FAIL!!! don't want to be pushin that needle too hard =/

these barbarians seem like the bain of your life lately...

connie said...

den i'll definitely watch that movie...hehe!

no worries, gym wont fail me~ it's just my time management problems...blame it on the genes(opps..i am blaming my parents...haha!)...eversince i started studying, i have the habit of procastinating every homework~ that's how i got my nicknames..

FM Luder said...

well if it all goes wrong blame it on the barbarians ;-) u can steal their caveman club and beat them. or u can borrow my fish from my office drawer and fish-slap them =D

connie said...

i would LOVE to fish-slap them...and i mean ALL of them and on BOTH side...continuously! hahha!