Saturday 14 February 2009

bachelorette...so WHAT?


okay, i know everyone will be blogging about Valentine's day... and i miss my Valentine's PAIR so much.......haha! yea, it's Valentine's couple...my parents!!!

Who says three is a crowd? I spent most of my valentine's day with my parents....and sometimes with all my single girlfriends.....sounds pathetic? NO! It was fun~ i mean, who can spend valentine's day with their parents and still being so happy about it? ME!


i don't mind anyone staring at me with oddity...just leave them with their SHALLOW mind-set~ for all the singles out there, valentine's day is just another excuse for celebration AND another business-making-day for florist...haha! you can celebrate with all your single friends and still being happy...i don't understand why everyone is sympathising me~

YOU CAN BE HAPPILY SINGLE.. it's a matter of choice anyway...being single can't be that bad, just ask me...haha! if you can't be happy by yourself, it means that your happiness is dependent upon your partner....why should it be that way? shouldn't you be happy even if you are single? this is the main problem...if your happiness if dependent upon someone else, you'll be clinging to that person for happiness....this will cause strain in your relationship and what the guys reasoned as 'no freedom, controlled or possessive-gf '.....when they wanted a break-up~(this can be applied the other way round too~)

so, my conclusion for today is....being a bachelorette isn't that bad...and enjoying singlehood while you can... i wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day...

ps: i don't have much experience about relationship, but judging from all those break ups around me, i guess i did learn a lot...haha!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Single and fabulous...I spent my valentine's day with my friends at Starbucks...Lol. Surprisingly ppl who go to Starbucks mostly are still single. Haha.

connie said...

yea! that's what i wana hear! single and happy about it!! hahhaa! i spent my valentine's day dating with my assignments...haha!

FM Luder said...

Agree, agree, AGREEEEEE!

Mine was spent with my single mate who just split up. I guess it made it cheaper for him =]

Single and happyyyyyyyy and freeeeeee.