Sunday 15 February 2009

fortune teller....psychic Connie

i am definitely going to put up a stall somewhere by the roadside and start my business as psychic soon! As predicted, those barbarians really started to call me and MSN me as well~ LOL

my prediction is just too accurate~ maybe i should predict my own future...hahha! i still continue my workouts eventhough it was Valentine's day and the fact that i had an assignment due on wednesday....I hope i can finish my assignment on time (which is a MUST) without missing any of my workouts....i am seriously training my time management...

oh...and i still managed to blog!! (yea, i am boastful and a show-off, so what?)...hahhaha! Now, i know my true potential.....known also as 'the POWER WITHIN'.......is to MULTITASK and forsee the future~ (kidding)...but the multitasking is a real thing, you know? hehe! i can eat and talk at the same time...(yuck...not lady-like at all)....umm....i can watch movie and eat at the same time....(everyone can do that)...hmm...i can read and eat at the same time! AHA! not much people can do this...hehe! they'll lose their concentration~

Gosh, whatever i mentioned has food in it, huh? no wonder i am branded as FOODAHOLIC... argh...i better sleep early, coz i'll be working out tomorrow morning! and i still have my assignment...argh!

i love my hectic life right now...i love juggling between my assignments, workouts, movies, cooking and blogging..it made me feel ALIVE....

3 comments:

FM Luder said...

I think you should go for the name... Cryptic Connie. But I don't think you should set up a business over this =]

Just watch out with your multitasking ability - this usually means you'll become a manager of some sort... as long as u don't turn out to be a manager of the fish-slap-deserving kind!!! I'm sure you won't =p

Glad you feel ALIVE! Make sure you keep this going because the moments when you feel useless or hopeless are the worst. Alive is good!

connie said...

yea...i wont be typical grumpy manager for sure...but sometimes, never let ur subordinates over-step the borderline...hehe!

but i never tot of becoming a manager yet...

yea, sometimes you like the feeling of anticipating for tomorrow's tasks...

FM Luder said...

the main lesson is not to let work change your personality in a negative way =] as long as u have this blog to get things off ur chest then it won't be a problem hehe.