Thursday 12 February 2009

kaputt~

after the gruelling-6-day-war with my assignments, class attendance and gym workouts, i finally kaputt~ i didn't go for gym today....but i'll continue tomorrow...

i had the worst night yesterday....i tried reading as much journals as possible last night before getting into my assignment...i read as much as 4 journals and my brain couldn't take it anymore...my mind started to wander around...since i couldn't concentrate anymore, i decided to recap the methodology...i have to recall what i did during the practical (which was 5th of december 2008!)...luckily, i managed to recall somethg by reading my previous blog...haha!

i was really tired due to lack of sleep and those workouts...so i went to bed around 12am...(and i have to wake up at 7.30am today)...just when i started to drift off into my dreamland, a thunderous laughter erupted!

i was a quarter awake, a quarter asleep, a quarter shocked and a quarter annoyed...then, i heard happy birthday song from the flat below me...omg...i can't possibly blame someone for celebrating his/her birthday right?...well, they sang karaeok throughout the night and i can't really sleep....i am very sure i drifted in and out of my dreamland and i couldn't differentiate between reality and my dream anymore...(my brain is definitely tired!)

i ended up dreaming (i guess) about the flat below...yep, in the dream (i supposed it was dream) i can still hear that birthday tune again, and i was sleeping, i heard my housemates shouting them to lower down their voice...i heard a lot of arguements which continue until my alarm woke me up...i attended the morning class physically, but i guessed mentally, i am still in my bed...

after the class, i wanted to do some workouts but my mind was too tired...and the weather is not encouraging at ALL! i couldn't even manage to take my lunch and i ended up napping...

i'll definitely hit the gym tomorrow morning....don't worry, i am not addicted to gym...i know some people get addicted to workouts...i am not one of them...i am just a foodaholic trying to eat more by going to the gym~ haha!

3 comments:

FM Luder said...

send my birthday wishes to ur neighbour ;) =D ;) =D

i can't sleep at the moment coz of the traffic outside - but all that will change next week hehe =]

but i guess it doesn't help when i sleep at like 2am and get up at 7.30 =/

connie said...

heavy traffic? i am still wide awake due to assignment...have to drag myself to gym tomorrow morning~ haha!

you shud sleep early when u can! i cant sleep even if i wanted to! life is unfair~

FM Luder said...

yeh there was a busy road outside my window... so i couldn't get used to it. i've just moved all my stuff to the other room now. and now it's too quiet!!! argh! can't win... maybe i should sleep in the middle bit haha