Sunday 4 January 2009

special day...

Today is a very special day....it is my Daddy's birthday!!! Too bad, i can't celebrate with him this year....anyway, he should be celebrating in Hong Kong by now....hahahah!

Daddy, you are the greatest man ever....You have always been the protective dad, securing every step i take....leading, guiding, advising and providing me with every single thing i need.... i remember how he used to console me when i am scared of getting my results...(yea, i am the lazy type, didn't study much...so i am really scared of the results)....my dad would say..

"result is nothing but a piece of paper...if you failed it, so be it...who cares? you can always re-sit the paper until you are satisfied with the result...i'll pay for your re-sits.."

it wasn't too consoling....who want to re-sit? sigh....my dad....hahhahah! but he is cute, isn't he? RE-SIT UNTIL YOU PASS...hahhaahha! and my daddy's most famous advice....

"Going out at night ah? Use my car, if anyone block the road, RUN him over.."

here's more suggestions/advices from him....

"Hey, don't always stay in the house...i pumped the petrol for you and here's some money, go out 'play'...." (can you imagine a Dad asking his daughter to go out when his daughter stay at home, watching TV?)

"Why you always say 'yes' when i ask you to do things? say 'no' sometimes..." (being obedient is wrong?)

"Go clubbing la....why always see you at home?"...(but he started calling after 12am...asking when i'll be coming home...)

hahahaha! for all these, I LOVE YOU, DAD....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....wishing you the best of health....ahem...getting more and more macho, handsome, cheerful, manly, cool, and happy as day goes by...hahhaha!


No comments: