Tuesday 27 January 2009

bad way to start a new year...

first of all, i had been FFKed (aka fong fei kei) by my housemate...she told me she needed my help for the final year project and she will be in the laboratory monday to thursday, 10am to 5pm....so, i woke up early and reached the university by 10am...i reached the laboratory but i couldn't see her anywhere...so i texted her (a wise choice...so that you won't interrupt people from what they are doing)....after half an hour, she replied my text..

'hey hun sorry, am not in the lab today.i'l be in tomorrow. sorry bout that X'

yup, that's it....this is what she replied...i really think i shouldn't waste my time helping those who doesn't even care about their own shit (oppss...1st curse..my resolution gone..darn!)... my class starts at 12pm, and i purposely went to university 2 hours earlier to help her and this is what i get? no wonder she thinks she can't finish her project...

so, i just texted her back, saying it's okay....and i went to the cafeteria to grab my breakfast... MORE BAD NEWS! okie, i guessed one of the barbarians did read my blog...coz he didn't call me to ask about tutorial classes...he texted...let's see what he text me...(i'll retype the whole sms he sent...no editing...i'll keep those texts forever~as evidence~)

every tuesday, i have a tutorial at 12pm..eversince 9th October 2008.. and i wonder why barbarians can't seemed to remember stuff like this...it's like a routine...every tuesday! He texted me today at 11.25am (i checked the text details)

His first text:
'Do we hav tutorials at 1200'
(this is rude! not even a 'hello' or any greetings! and not even a question mark?!)

My reply:
Yes, and complete your PDP form before you meet him... (our tutor)

His second text:
Do we hav to complete employability skills profile as wel
(Damn! did you even bring your ear to uni?)

My reply:
I didn't do that, but if you want, you can complete it as well...

His third text: (THE BEST TEXT EVER..)
Did we had class yesterday
(The instant i saw this text, i was like....WTF?! Did your ass take over your brain?)

My reply:
No...we don't have classes on Monday..

So, i meet my tutor at 12pm and this barbarian didn't even turn up for the tutorial....if he is not going to turn up, why bother to text me? wasting my phone credits....i am really pissed off...so pissed off that i had nothing to comment on this barbarians anymore...i don't know what to say about him...i SALUTE him...as a MSc student, he asked a question like that?? the timetable is written in the handbook...he can't read?! but even if he can't read, he should know every tuesday we are going to meet our tutor! it is like a routine! like eating breakfast in the morning, lunch in the afternoon and dinner in the evening...

so, this is how my 2nd day of chinese new year start off...and....why did i have the feeling that this doesn't end here?? hmm...more to come...i guess...

6 comments:

FM Luder said...

Maybe he's a McStudent, not an MSc Student!

Even with those barbarians, you're makin me miss uni =(

hey with that whole post your resolution is well out the window. no more cursing for a year!

connie said...

hahaha~ my resolution never work...i am just making it for fun~ but the gym thing, i'll make it work..hahha!

u really need to curse them in ur heart sometimes~ mostly, i dont curse it out loud~ hahaha!
if u r d one receivin the texts, we'll see if u miss uni~ hahha

FM Luder said...

right - coz if u don't curse em in your heart u'll end up cursin em out loud and regrettin it!

hey i'll trade places with u, i'll sort these barbarians out and u can go grease my manager!

connie said...

wow~ i tink it's a superb idea~ i'll fish-slap him till his cheeks swollen...ahem..i mean massaging his cheek till it's chubby n red...hahha!

can u handle 7 barbarians? only 7~

FM Luder said...

lol - my manager with chubby red cheeks would look bloody funny! like a skinny santa claus. unfortunately he still wouldn't dish out any presents =(

7 barbarians... r u sure they're not the 7 dwarfs? sleepy, grumpy, dopy...

connie said...

they are definitely not dwarfs...i am shorter than most of them~ hahha! a few of them are gigantic~ hahhaha!