Saturday 10 January 2009

a lil' thing that makes a HUGE difference

i had been really tensed this week...probably due to the exams next week and all those laboratory work....i had just finished the laboratory work yesterday and had been trying to study....i must admit, i had been quite hardworking since i started studying here...might be due to less temptations...hahhaha!

my mum called me just now....and i am so happy with that call and it made me blogged instantly! imagine~~ hahha! although we can use msn or skype to chat, she'll still call me every other day....what makes me so happy? it's a lil' question she asked me during our 30minutes phone call....

"Do you want to come back for chinese new year? Any holiday?"

This question made me fly way up into the sky....although i didn't plan to go back, i am THRILLED that she asked me! I told her that i don't have any holiday and i had never planned to go back until i had graduated....she even asked me if i wanted to go back during March to attend my degree convocation which will be held in KLCC Convention Center...

although i am desperate to go back Malaysia, i won't be returning anytime soon...I'll attend the convocation held in Liverpool instead...hahaha! This lil' question really made my day....i had been quite sluggish since the moment i woke up....right after her question, it just made me feel so good that i have the urge to start studying - minus the sluggish feeling!

Mum, you really know me the best~ LOVE YA LOTS!

4 comments:

shirley. said...

lols.. if u come back, then it'll be great.. hahha.. u will not be one of the "cheap jing" liao.. lol.. now u r stil cheap like christine. hahha

christinegoh said...

=.=" im nt cheap... im expensive.. hahahahaha~!!! 55 come back and we together go kick shirley butt...muahahhahaha~!! GOOD LUCK in ur exam ya~ GAMBATEH~!!

connie said...

i also wana go back geh....but....u tink da flight very shuang ah?? i hate da flights from miri to kl...now UK to miri?? i wana die lor....u guys come here la..hehhee! come come...da air tix also damn expensive! i can only go back a few days...2 days wasted for flights...waaa...i dun wan...u guys come....

Anonymous said...

Wah~~~ If my mum ask me like that!!! I'll be fully motivated!!! wakakaka!