Thursday 15 January 2009

a day before my last exam..

ahem....in less than 24 hours, it'll be my next exam...protein engineering....i don't even understand why am i wasting my time bloggin instead of studying....anyway, this is the REAL connie...doing nothing beneficial....

guess what? i had just broken another record today~ i am so pleased....i even signed up to be YO! Sushi's member....hahhaa! and guess what? i had been planning my after-exam-activities.... right after exam, my friends (without the knowledge of those barbarians), planned to go wagamama again~ hehe! for lunch~ Straightaway, we'll go for shopping (just a walk around the town)...then, at night, my housemates invited me to join them for a few drinks at a bar...continued by clubbing...(i might not be clubbing, but i cant reject the drinks...because it's the trend after exam...as told by one of the housemates...anyway, i know what they are up to..)

on saturday, i will be meeting a girl who has just arrived from malaysia a few weeks ago...when i thought of how we actually get to know each other, it is really funny...one day, after shopping, i went to a chinese restaurant in liverpool....i ordered some food, and waited with all my grocery bags around me...(really, it was THAT much....i am surrounded by grocery bags)...suddenly, she peeped at my shopping bags and both of us smiled...i started telling her which shops having great offer and she started going through my shopping bags....we talked like we knew each other...hahhaha! we ended up exchanging hp numbers and msn....we just clicked...okay, back to the point....i am meeting her to discuss about some discount offered by gyms....

oh, yea, i am planning to join gym...although i am lazy, i really think i should do myself a favour...

let's continue...on sunday, i'll be eating dimsum with another friend~ char siew pau, siew mai, har kao, loh mai kai....here i come!!!! (no wonder i need to go to gym huh?)....after my breakfast, i'll go to buy some meat to cook bak kut teh~ allysa, i'll take photo of it since you send me the bak kut teh seasoning...hohoho!

that's all about my schedule..kinda packed huh?

oh, back to exam....thanks to my sis (baby) and ah yong...i am using the pen you guys bought for me during the exams...here's the lucky pens...

the one at the top given by baby~

the one below given by Ah Yong...

No comments: