Friday 16 January 2009

after exam....

everything went as planned...heheh! we (4 of us minus barbarians) sneaked off without telling the others about it.....we went to wagamama again...i forgot to take picture of my pavlova....but i managed to take picture of my main course...hahhahah! did i mentioned everything went as planned? well, not exactly....i ended up shopping instead of 'just' walking around the town...i bought some clothes....

hey! it's a reward for my hard work, okay??!! i am really really happy today....right after the exam, Prof. Reynolds returned one of our assignments....i am so damn pleased with it...he is the best...he returned it one by one...so, those barbarians couldn't get so see my marks...hohoho! but we had to return the assignment back to him after reading the comments & marks on the assignment...he has to let the external examiner double check the marks...
i know my mum is going to support me for shopping....MMmmmoOOooMMMmmYYYyyy, my reward okay? hahhaha! even if you object now, it'll be useless...i had bought the clothes already....muahahhaha!

anyway, i am pretty sure i can dump all the notes on protein engineering......i am going to pass~~ PASS~ thank god! i hate protein engineering! even in my dreams, i can see the amino acids flying all over the place....not to mention all those numbers, alpha helices....beta sheets...oh my god! now i can finally prepare for the next battle...

i am going to rest now.....prepare for tonight's battle~


my chilli-steak-something-soba...cant remember the name...hahhaha!

my dessert: tamarind and chilli pavlova
a sweet but lightly chilli spiced tamarind pavlova with a crunchy meringue base. served with a raspberry and tamarind sauce

1 comment:

shirley. said...

issshhhhh.. i also wan clothes.. hahha