Wednesday 28 January 2009

everyday is a challenge~


as mentioned in my title....the uni offers a new challenge everyday...

to make our group discussion easier, we had decided to give each other our MSN so that we do not have to meet up so often~ so, one of the barbarians in my group asked me for my MSN address....i took out my small organiser and decide to jot down my email address for her...but i couldn't find my pen...so i asked her..

'umm...do you have a pen?'

Her reply....."what for?"

*silence*

........pen....any other usage at that moment? if this world is animated...i think the best expression will be vomiting 4 litres of blood into her face and die right away...if i were to face these kinds of questions everyday, i think my life would be shorten by half~

let's hope for a better day tomorrow...i am really tired and i'll stop here...i need to replenish my energy and face another battle with the barbarians tomorrow....


i am preparing for battle throughout this year and i am not giving up...

"When life gets tough, Never say 'Why me'....Just say 'Try me' - Anonymous


3 comments:

FM Luder said...

ppl are sent to try us... it sucks but u just gotta get on with it i s'pose. blog is a good way 2 get it off ur chest =]

Donna Bong said...

you got TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connie said...

yea, this blog is actually for stress relieve~ hahha!

kidding, the purpose of this blog is to update those who care about my current life~