Tuesday 13 January 2009

a day before exam..

yea, a day before exam...i am still here blogging...hahha!
i am really surprised today...i received a parcel from my really 'old' friend....allysa....thank you so much for the parcel....i am so happy (i can't seemed to find any superlative to describe my feeling) to receive it....thank you so much! hahha!

it just light up my day...revision really spoiled my mood...hahha! but receiving your gifts really made me so happy....i am going to bring the moo-moo into 'The Hall' tomorrow.....as my super lucky charm....not to forget all those Malaysian food you bought! thank you so much! it must have cost you a fortune...i am going to give you a big kiss + hugssss when i return to Malaysia... you know what? the reason that lifted my mood is not the contents....it's because i can feel the your care and our friendship of 16 years (and still counting) never fade at all....i noticed something....your handwriting never change...hahha! still as neat as always...

thank you so much, my ooollllddddd buddy~

No comments: