Wednesday 19 November 2008

yikes!

i know i shouldn't be blogging since i had so much assignments due on monday...but i have to release the anger in me before starting my work! (yea, that's right, ANGER, not STRESS).....i am not stress by the amount of courseworks...but, rather, being driven to madness by my coursemates...

It should have been a GREAT day tomorrow because I had NO class! yay!! hoorrayyy!!!


BUT, the sad news is that I need to head off to LIBRARY to help my coursemates with their courseworks...I haven't even touch anything yet...and they are asking me to go library to teach them how to analyse results from the experiment we had done the other day...if my lab partner ask me to go, i think i SHOULD go since both of us will be using the same results...but no plagarism...or else, we'll be downgraded by a CLASS! imagine!! not a few marks! Anyway, almost all my coursemates asked me to go and teach them...i felt a bit weird, as i won't be using the same results as theirs...MOREOVER, my lab partner complained about having them around...i am stuck in between...my lab partner asked me to meet her up ONLY...not them.. although she knew they are all dragging me to the library tomorrow...i don't know how to sort things out right now...so, i guess i'll just leave it like that and go with the flow....


The amount of time i had been to the library for this month is practically more than the amount of time i had been to the library for the past 20++years of my life! Talk about pathetic....BUT one thing i love about this library is that YOU can bring FOOD, SNACKS, & DRINKS and there is even a cafe inside the library itself!
Since i am chocoholic, the only thing keep me surviving inside the library is HOT CHOCOLATE and CHOCOLATES....yea....hahhah!

hmm..and there's a bad news....i don't know where this Nigerian guy from the Uni got my number, and he had smsed and called me...(obviously, i didn't pick up his call, that's why he smsed)....i hate people giving out my numbers before notifying me...damn! another one for me to avoid...sounds a bit anti-social, but i rather be anti-social than dragging myself to another shitty situation where thousands of 'lalats' buzzed around me~

whew! feel a lot better now.....so i better start my assignments now...

1 comment:

shirley. said...

shit. i type a long comment for you and now it's gone cuz the stupid internet explorer. nah.. i'm not going to type all over again. so just ask ur coursemate to do themselves la.. tell them u r busy like hell now.. need to handle other stuff..