Friday 7 November 2008

3am in the morning...

yup....absolutely correct...it's 3am in the morning and i am bloggin...what exactly happened?? da damn stupid fire alarm goes off again! this time, i remembered my shoes...but i dont have the time to change my trousers....i am wearing a super mini shorts and an oversized t shirt....damn! still...i remembered my handphone...and the best part? i took my comforter along with me and run for 7 floors again~ argh!

it was the same unit causing the fire alarm...i think it should be due to smoking in the room...i dont know....but one thing for sure, policemen came, fire fighters came....i think the students are in deep shit right now....hmm...it's a pity for them....but i cant really pity them since this is the second time....

okie...gotta get some sleep...or i'll evolved into a panda soon...real soon....nitezzzzzz....

2 comments:

christinegoh said...

hahaha~!!! next time u dun run down bah...slp in ur room nia..hahahaha... or next time u make the fire alarm ring bah~~ muahahahaha~!!!Erm~~ tiz time do u remember ur passport?? or r u forgt to write in ur blog that u grab along ur passport run daown 7 floor??

connie said...

no wor...i am still da same...take only my phone....coz lazy to find passport...it'll be better if it's burnt...then they force me go back msia...den you can see me^^