Monday 10 November 2008

lucky me...but....

i am so lucky today^^ i am awarded the best presenter! i am so happy and i cant be happier...hhahaha! however, a part of me is very unhappy....i hoped that the lecturers had not announced it in front of everyone...i hoped that they can tell me personally to save the embarassment....argh! and the external examiner shouldn't have complimented me in front of all the coursemates....i dont know where to hide myself....at that moment, i just felt like digging a hole and hide....it's nothing shameful, but considering the feelings of other coursemates, i think they shouldn't had complimented like that...

all my coursemates complimented and congratulated me....but i just dont feel so good....i didnt put in as much effort as they did, yet.....this happens....argh! kinda feel like not worth for the compliments.....

something troubled me though....i am the one being bombarded with the most questions! well, i wonder why the one being bombarded with tonnes of questions being the best presenter? i just felt like being ambushed by the lecturers equipped with AK-47...worst still, rocket launchers.....argh! i am so lucky that i had been trained by Dr. Banu....she equipped me with bullet-proof vest as well as reflector-shield which repels almost any ammunition from all sorts of weapons....

opps...it sounded more like a war than a presentation huh? the truth is, IT IS A WAR!

Tomorrow, i think i'll be bombarded with more questions since they saw my presentation today...i am kinda worried that they might have higher expectations on me for tomorrow...argh!!! gonna prepare the slides after bloggin'

pray for me!!!

4 comments:

christinegoh said...

wah~~~ so good wer..being best presenter... hahaha.. then i can learn some skill from u^^ mauahahah~!! teach me teach me~~ but dun teach me eat ah~~ ahahaha

Richard said...

ok.. praying for u... amen... wahahaha :P

Anonymous said...

"she equipped me with bullet-proof vest as well as reflector-shield which repels almost any ammunition from all sorts of weapons...." GOD... I love this!!! Hahaha!!!

connie said...

hhahaha! thanks! these war-like stuff is due to movie, animation, manga, and gaming influences....i should label my blog as '18sg' hhahahaha!