Sunday 2 November 2008

my friend, dont be upset^^

hm....still getting all sorts of msgs...and i dont know who are them actually...but who cares....as long as they dont call me, then it'll be okay...

again...guys really cause lotsa troubles....hate to see my friend in such a condition...just get over it...after what he'd done and he come back crawling? serves him right! it's up to my friend if she wants him back....but he cheated on her! he gave damn lame excuses for cheating! 'you are too busy with your Uni work and you dont have time for me..' what the heck?! i thought that jerk should've known my friend studied in the first place! what's wrong with doing Uni's work and not being able to go back hometown for a meet up? damn! another long distance relationship failure...anyway, it's just another lame excuse...he can come and meet her, right? why should the girl making all the scarifices? at least my friend is busy with Uni work and not busy going nuts after guys! (which is exactly what he did...going nuts over girls)

seriously, i dont trust guys anymore^^ i just dont.....coz as said by my another friend 'guys don't follow their brains, they follow their d*ck..'.....i think it's true as even my guy friends admit! and for the guys out there, don't be offended by what i had mentioned, as this is a personal opinion^^

maybe there are really guys who follow their brains, but they should be driven near to EXTINCTION...trust me^^ seen too much cases...hhahahha! and for girls out there, please....do not go and interfere a couple's life, back off! if he can dump his girlfriend for you, he can dump you for another girl...

oppsss...no matter what i said, it is based on observations not experiences....ahhaha! so, i may be wrong^^ who knows, you might just bagged the almost extinct creature^^ my best of luck to you my friend...dont be upset over this kind of stuff....you have more to worry than a stupid jerk^^

No comments: