Wednesday 26 November 2008

being FFKed

I had been FFKed (Fong Fei Kei aka being let go an aeroplane- literal translation from cantonese).....by who? my partner whom is supposed to be presenting some DNA sequencing topic with me! damn!

basically, this 'thing' did nothing! i prepared the whole damn slides and he didn't turn up for the presentation! last week, i reconfirmed with him about his attendance for this presentation! he was supposed to meet me up on monday and share some research we had done! this damn damn damn 'thing' didnt even reply my email, my sms and calls! he better de dead, or i'll make his life suffer a hell more than mine! argh!!!! anyway, i had to make up an excuse for him on why he didnt turn up for the presentation! (i didnt know what happen until now).....

From this lesson, i learned that we should be prepared for the worst...i was so damn busy with my assignments, he didnt even manage to get his ass here for a presentation?! argh!

i guess i am so mad due to another reason..which makes me double mad! know what? i was in the IT room to print out my proposal thingy and this nigerian guy suddenly just put his hand behind my back and when i turn, his face was like just an INCH away...no, no, correction, should be a centimeter away! Thanks to my pancaked-face (not as protruding as caucasians), we didnt make any contact! damn! i hate guys like this! i didnt even know him!!!!! he is just a hi-bye friend nothing else...i was so busy and he kept on yapping beside me...by that time, i was kinda furious and i said 'look, i am very busy, can we talk some other time? i need to turn in this proposal like in 10 minutes...sorry, catch up with ya later'......

i know i sounded harsh, but i am really in a hurry! and u know what's the best part?? he return after 2mins (i think) and said 'can you teach me about gene mapping?'

yea, i know what you guys are thinking.....what the heck! i just said i am busy! then i said 'i can teach you later, but not now, i am very busy'.....then, he returned to his computer and after what seems like another 2 mins to me, he returned again 'can i borrow your calculator?'

Damn! at that point, i really wanted to ask him to shut the *tut* up! BUT, i managed to control my anger and fished out my calculator from my bag....and even passed it to him with a smile...argh!

not to mention, when i attended the lecture, he kept on asking 'connie, are you okay?', 'are you alright?' , 'what is that you have to pass up?' bla bla bla....he just keep on yapping.....and i was like 5 seats AWAY from him with his friend in between us...yea, initially, it was like 8 seats in between us....but two noobies forced me to move over....

and plus, today...i went to hand in one of my proposal and my tutor was really super-duper pleased with it...he kept on praising the porposal and my another coursemate, (both of us under the same tutor) and she was annoyed...my tutor turned to her and say 'yours was good, but there are still rooms for improvement'...

then, when we left the room, she snatched my proposal and ask 'can i read it?'.....i was like...you robbed me and you are asking if you can take it? weird? then, in the lecture, she complained to her pals that our tutor keep on praising my stuff and didnt really talked about hers...then she complained and complained and complained....

then, her BFF, came over to me and said 'you did very well, didnt you? i heard..bla-bla-bla'
i really wanted to tell everyone to shut the *tut* up!! ....i guess that's why i am so mad today....

anyway, everything is over....and i can just hope for a better tomorrow....

8 comments:

shirley. said...

walao eh.. ur partner can absent for presentation lagi ar? why dun just tell the lecturer the truth? ur partner should go to hell lar.. partner like this..

connie said...

i din choose neh...nvm la...at least i did a great job...i learn more ma....hhahaha!

KC said...

hmn to me i wil just kill d partner n told my lecture ehh he disappeared..haha sounds like u kinda famooooous wo hehe lots kind of people ther lo just ignore those who think they r bter thn u n owes make u sufferin ba..if they stil make you feel, shud i say disgusting? thn just puke on them ba..haha i think thn wil b alrite. for those who like to comparin hmn u shud b happy cz u r been compared^^ however dun care wad they say ba cz rubbish is not important anyway^^ just do wateva u wan lo^^ hop u have a bter tomoro^^ bless~

connie said...

KC! you r here at last! hahahhaha! yea, i'll take ur advice ler...u also kepo my blog ah? hahaha! no worries, as the leader of the pack (MU's) i will definitely SURVIVE and go back msia bake cheesecakes again~ make u all fat fat^^

Anonymous said...

Ur EQ become higher and higher!! Haha! When u look back, then u'll find out how much u grown up! Then maybe u'll feel better!

connie said...

My EQ ah? hopefully ler...hhahaha!but i had definitely grown up a lot...and i mean sideways...hahhahhaha! but i know u r getting better at handling problems..way to go!

Anonymous said...

Nah~~~ not really! Still think too much! Don't know wan to continue working here or not! Still considering... HIHI!:P

connie said...

hope u can come here ler....or i can meet you in johor when i go back...your treat ah! when i get my 1st job, my turn to treat you...hahahah!