Monday 17 November 2008

uneasiness....


it seems like more and more troubles will be stimulated....Today, I had a lecture from the external examiner who judged our presentation last week....the moment he saw me, he recognised me right away as one of the student who presented last week... all the while in his lecture, he kept mentioning about the presentation since the lecture he taught was connected to what some of us had presented....


Halfway through his lecture, he gave a 30mins break....i was happy as i really needed a break (to listen to my mp3)......but he just sat directly opposite of me and asked 'you were one of the presenter and you presented about plantibodies, right? It made some impacts and i can remember your presentation well...it was stunning and brilliant...' (i didn't really think it was that good...coz any of TARCians would have done better....


Then, he started discussing everything I think about biotechnology (as if I am an expert who obtained PhD).....he discussed all sorts of issues with me and what he did to support GMP....in the class, there are also BSc students as well as my coursemates...they listened as both of us discussed about the issues and how to genetically modified the plants....i am lucky that i knew some theories and were able to talk to him about it... after the resuming of the lecture, he asked me a few questions while lecturing....as if to ask for my confirmation on the point...i felt awkward...he is the lecturer, right? but he is a really great professor as he really explain his stuff well....


the real battle begin after the class.......EVERYONE was like...'hey, he remembered only your presentation!', 'sounds like he is going to take you as a PhD student', 'hey, our group project will be single-handed by you', 'the presentation for next week, whom you gonna team up with?'


i dont know how to answer any of the questions....since i am the late comer for the course, i had to choose which group i wanted to join for the group presentation next week... now, i really dont know how to choose...as i dont want to hurt anyone's feeling and i had been thinking of random drawing of group...but it would be like...a bit weird and too self-centered? i am confused...tomorrow i have to face this thing again...they'll definitely force me to choose...


and there is a girl, she had been clinging on to me for everything! as lab partners for every subject!! the bad thing is that....i had to teach her the basic of micropipetting....she even asked me to go to her apartment to do da prac reports with her....it's killing me....
now that everyone knows i taught another coursemate at the library the other day, everyone is asking me to meet them at the library!!!! i felt like....being forcibly dragged into this shitty situation and i really wanted to say ' I HATE LIBRARY'.....help.....i am suffocating here....argh!! i love to collect books, but i just cant stand library...i dont know why, dont ask....


is it a wrong decision to continue master? i am wondering....but who cares! i had chosen this path, and i will finish what i had started! i will graduate!!!


Gambateh!!!! hopefully my luck don't give up on me before the programme finishes...hahha! AND BELOW ARE MY PILLARS OF STRENGTH...who guide, protect, care, nurture, and most of all, shower me with never-ending hugs, kisses, love and happiness all these years...Love you guys...a lot..
For you, i'll definitely make it through the rain....








Everytime i felt lost, i just need to look at you guys, and i will definitely find my way HOME...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go and watch Madagascar 2... u'll laugh like hell!!! Hahahaha!

shirley. said...

now only u know how lihai my pic ler.. just by lookin at it it'll give u strength~~ lols.. if they ask u to go library again, ask them to study themselves lar.. dun care them.. hoho

connie said...

yhan,
i wana watch...no time...

shirley,
u pig! i mean da background ma...see da background, i can recognise da place...absolutely NOTHING to do wif u lor~~ puii^^

tonite, i have to go library again ler...sien ahh....at 8pm dunno till wat time tim..

shirley. said...

the background? hmmm.. just a simple background and u can remember of me.. now only i know wad a big influence i have in your life.. lol..