Saturday 15 November 2008

unbelievable.....it's a miracle...

All i can say is....UNBELIEVABLE....yea, it is... guess where am i blogging in the middle of the night? I am in the LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER aka LIBRARY....sounds impossible? yea...it does sound impossible to me...i cant believe i am in the library blogging!

Of course, i won't step into the library unless i am forced to do so...hahhaha! yea, i am here waiting for one of my coursemates...She said she wana meet me at 8pm at the library...but she changed her mind and postponed it to 10pm....so, just in case she might be waiting, i came here at 9.45pm....now, it's 11pm and she hasn't even called me.....and i am here waiting for her...i called her, but unanswered...luckily, i bought some chocolates with me (my life sustaining resources....as well as the only thing that's keeping me from falling asleep)....argh!

she wanted me to teach her how to use a programme...some primer designing programme.... umm... actually, i don't know how to use it either...but after battling for a few hours, i figured out how to do it....i didn't planned to learn this early...as i am kinda busy with other stuffs....since she asked for my help, i might as well learn it and teach her...whew....headache...

hmm...forgot to explain what is this programme about....i am supposed to design 3 primer which can locate the gene of interest (IL3 - interleukin)...then, i am supposed to design a restriction enzyme which cleave the gene at a specific site...of course, without cleaving my SNP...and this retriction site must cut only once as we do not wish to cut the gene into several fragments...zzzZZZZ

i am dozing off...i don't feel like explaining anymore....tired...anyway....this thing remind me of Leong....B*tchy Leong....(a guy lecturer back in TARC)....hahhaha! Von and Jojo hate him a lot, i tink....hahhaha! that's how he got his nick...

i am still waiting for my fren...she better come....or else...i will be really pissed off.....so pissed off that i'll buy 1kg of chocolates to eat...and finish it in 4 hours accompanied by watchin animation~

No comments: