Friday 28 November 2008

me, myself, & i.....

these days, i just dont feel like chatting with anyone (either msn or face to face)...yea...and i dont know why...i even silent both my hps and not picking up any calls and returning any smses....i dont know why, dont ask me...

i didnt blog yesterday, neither pick up calls nor attended any classes.... wow...talk about being anti-social...hhahah! even today, my mood is still the same...at least i blogged...hahahha! i did nothing...i stayed in my room for two days...erm... looking out the window....but at least i did chat with my housemates for a while and did some cooking and stuff... i feel like a 60 years old, grumpy old lady stuck in a 23 years old's body....hhahahha!

anyway, my coursemates had been calling me (i dont know for what god damn reasons).... make a guess? the assignment due next friday....this is the worse assignment of all...probably due to lotsa research gathering, understanding, software utilising and of course, how to interprete the data (this is not as easy as it sounded)...the data is about all the atoms and their positions in the protein and you'll have to know which atom bonded will give you the catalytic sites, subsites as well as providing stability and correct conformation of the structure...

i will DEFINITELY REJECT helping them this time...i am sorry, but i really cant help you guys...BECAUSE:
1. everyone is doing different protein
2. it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to read all the materials and understand their protein
3. it's IMPOSSIBLE to read more than 50 journals for each protein within a few days
4. there are 7 coursemates ringing me for this
5. 7 coursemates + myself multiplies by at least 50 journals =400 journals minimum

see the above calculation? a minimum of 400 journals to read? impossible to help...i am sorry, but this time, i cant be SAVIOUR anymore...you guys gotta move your ass and stop being so lazy... i cant spoon feed you guys all the time...i think i had done more than enough for the past few assignments and i am very tired DUE to their laziness...

YAY! at last!! i learnt to say NO! but....i didnt actually said that YET...i had been avoiding their calls only...hahahhaha! hopefully nothing happens on monday...PLEASE have MERCY on me...i am just another normal human being....i am going to pray real hard starting from today till next friday....PLEASE....dont ask me questions regarding assignments...i feel bad not to answer or teach, so i rather they dont ask me...just in case i give in and agreed to teach them...

ALL of you MUST pray for me!!! ALL!!

No comments: