Saturday 1 November 2008

deeper than deep SH*T !!!!!

nice costume...my housemate

i dont know his name..


he is heath ledger....


my make up, done by flick^^



cant get the whole dress though....




me and my costume..'bloody sexy doctor'


non human dancing in da living hall

doctor and diva^^


my costume....

damn...(this is the best word to express my feelings right now)....sh*t!!!!!!

it was only today that i know i looked nice (as in above average)....i attended this damned halloween party (which i shouldn't have).....as said by K (my housemate), she'll bag several guys....it didn't come true....and the worst part is.....my phone number had been passed around like hell!!!! i am going to die!!!! argh!!! one anonymous call can make such a fuss...imagine 20 times the trouble....i didn't do my own make up for halloween...as Flick help me...i had never ever used so much make up on my eyes before (i seriously don't know how to apply eye shadow).....i admit i do look nice after tonnes of make up, but i am still a simple girl compared to them...they looked fabulous!

anyway, after my number had been passed around, all of them decided to go clubbing....so, i am being dragged there...we went to MOOD..which is one of the best R&B club in town...each of us paid 6 pound per entry and went clubbin...i went to this place before but this time, it is packed!!! we arrived around 11pm and partied till 3.30am....it was tiring...but i liked dancing...lotsa guys bought me drinks and i just kinda pass it around to other girls...the more i pass it around, the more it kept coming to me! damn! i had no choice but to drink every drink offered! luckily, my dad equipped me with drinking skills which i dont get drunk easily....while i was dancing, there is this J guy keep askin me to dance with him! hell! i don't dance with guys! luckily, flick rescued me again and again and again....so many times....and there is another guy who guard around me (luckily...he is a nice one...didnt even touch me a bit)...thanks to him, i am safe^^ i just hate that J guy! he keep messagin me...i shut him off by saying i had a steady boyfriend...he asked 'why didn't he come?'....i stucked for a moment and said 'he is away...'.....

J said 'long distance isnt gonna work...you are very stunning, and cute'...since i am da 'bloody sexy doctor', he kept on taking my stethoscope and asked me to listen to his heartbeat! damn! i really wana tell him 'can you please F**k off? you have cardiovascular disease, wont live for long' argh!!!! but i cant say that right? i can only smile and do NOTHING! and da nice guy kept helpin me to push him away....it was really my luck that this guy came over and helped me....

in the club, as i walked by, the guys would call out to me and say he want a heart transplant...damn! arghh!! not once! from what i remember, it was like 6 to 7 different guys?!!! there r so many ppl dressing up so sexily..(you should know...British girls...the practically wear nothing)....my bother disturbing me?!....and as we were leaving, we had to walk down from 3rd floor (it's a 3 floors club), there are lotsa guys staring at me..i really felt so uneasy....and there are 3 guys suddenly touch my chin to turn me around and said 'you looked pretty, girl'...and others would suddenly touch my face....argh!!!! and there is a girl (i guess she called Lucy?)...a friend of da J guy, keep on holding on to me to dance with her...she wear a loud red lipstick and kissed me on da cheek! as if addicted, she kissed me thrice on the cheek! damn! argh!!! flick tried to drag her away....coz flick wana match make me with da nice guy...i keep dodging all night...and i am very tired...i didnt enjoy as much as i did back in Malaysia...i guess i miss jojo and winnee who are such a great dancer and very responsible dancer....whenever i danced with the both of them, i know we'll be alright eventhough we were surrounded by wolves...i missed you guys a lot.....

around 3.30am we walked home...in high heels, 1 degree! i am freezing!!! just 3 of us walked together (flick, nice guy and i)...the J guy wana follow, but luckily we lost him somewhere...i felt that i am very lucky as i am in luck...nothing bad happened (not as bad as i thought it would be)...just that my number had been passed around so much...i dont even know their names...sh*t....what am i supposed to do? change my number? headache...we'll wait and see...(don't move before the enemy does - chinese proverb)...ahhahaha!

anyway, it's a very good experience...i love the costumes, but i hate the guys!...gosh! shouldn't say i hate guys...sounds lesbian...hahha! i hate guys with motives...if being friends, i dont mind..i just dont wana be more than friends....

p.s: i am happy to receive all those flattering compliments, but it did not convinced me that i am pretty...i am just a simple average girl next door....and i dont wanna get all those attentions...
almost forgot! the clubbing pics will be uploaded some other time...coz i didnt take any photos...all taken by my housemates...wait till she pass it to me^^

1 comment:

christinegoh said...

what the FU*k~!!! let me take them down~!!!! oyeah~!! tell them "you son of a bitch back off"~!! let me help u curse the STUPID ASSHOLE erm.....(wat is his name oready)er....(10 yrs later)o..i remember ASSHOLE J guy huh~~ J=Jerk~!! muahahahah~!! what a lame name~!!! no wonder 10yrs i juz can remember Jerk name~! hahaha..

that doesnt mean i fail my ABC ya~~ coz juz cant remember low class name~~ mmuahahahaha~!! BE DEVIL~!!!^^