Saturday 22 November 2008

needed a break...

i had been battling with my assignments nonstop while my coursemates had been busy throwing questions at me....kinda headache with them calling me at the middle of the night (around 1am) just to ask some questions....i am wondering, why cant they start other assignments and call me at decent hour instead? that's kinda inconsiderate, right?

anyway, i had been doing assignments for more the 7 hours straight today! but of course, with my life-sustaining source with me all the time (chocolates)....i had been doing this since thursday and managed to finish 2 assignments...anyway, i planned to go for shopping spree after being tortured like this....i need to restock my chocolates....(main purpose)...

i kept dreaming about home and both my grandpas! It has been a few days and i had been dreaming of them in different scenarios, of course...hahhaha! i guess i was too tired for the last few days...and not to mention a bit homesick due to some inconsiderate people who keep on talking about Malaysia food.....hmmppphh!!! anyway, the WESTERN food are nice too~ i wont let you guys keep on tempting me like this!!

yesterday, a long lost friend contacted me so suddenly that i am shocked to see him msn me~ anyway, i wish him best of luck in everything.....

better continue on my assignments... let's just pray that i can finish it ASAP~~

2 comments:

shirley. said...

if u r having such a cute sis like me, u will definately be homesick lar~ no one wil blame u de... hoho.. off ur phone so they cant call u ma.. i will call the other number de.. lol

connie said...

......u lihai lor....if lecturer or bank or my residence hall management call me neh? mati lor? i get homesick only becoz of FOOD...not u ler...blekkk u din even call me ler...i call u got larr...