Monday 3 November 2008

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

hmm...after thinking it through, it wasn't such a big deal after all....umm....since that email doesn't even kill me, i guess it makes me stronger....i had never thought that there would exist such an immature person in this world....i guess she didn't know that a guy and a girl can be just close friends without any chemistry going on...i should just tell this girl my reason... it's a very simple reason..."A guy and a girl can remain friends as long as they find each other repulsive enough to be friends".....and so, i really find your guy repulsive enough to be just my normal friend, my dear...those hurtful words you wrote in the email, didn't hurt me, but it pointed how uncivilised you are and you should reflect on yourself...


and....i seriously don't understand why can you hate me when you had NEVER seen me before in your life??? gosh....at least explain to me why you hate me...hahhaha^^ coz i am a bit curious...i had NEVER seen you, i DON'T know your NAME, NEVER heard your VOICE.....vice versa...how can you hate a person like that?? wow! you are unbelievable...


i have one more announcement to make.....i will be joining a club dubbed 'Jerks Hating Club'.....everything is just making me more n more disappointed in guys...i am not saying there isn't a good one...i know there is a nice one...too bad, he isnt available anymore^^ wedding bells are ringing^^ and guys, if you know your jealous gf will kill an innocent person, you better keep ur @ss clean and stop asking girls out....

No comments: