Thursday 28 May 2009

life is unpredictable~ i hit a jackpot!

jackpot = money? nah....it's just my project~ ahhaha!

my professors are pleased with my project! and i had isolated some proteins which they had never isolated before! hooray~ my prof. told me that if the protein is confirmed to be the one i wanted, then half of my project is done!!!!! talk about efficiency!!!

My prof. asked me to travel to Sheffield University with him the following week...and i will get to meet another well-known prof (i'll keep him anonymous) and we'll do mass spectrometry on the protein to determine it... all these will be done early in the morning and my prof said he will let me do whole afternoon shopping in Sheffield~ hooray~ i guess hard work pays off...

my results were released today and i am quite happy with it...another two modules to go..let's pray that i'll do well in the other two modules~

good news: our research team might be getting a grant for something related to my project... so, if i perform well in my project, i might get a fully funded phd which takes only 2 years to complete~

1 comment:

yhan said...

WAh~~~ really feel happy for u! Keep it up!! we WILL STAND BY u! haha!