Thursday 14 May 2009

stupidity...

i just killed my whole day of hardwork with some stupid mistakes!!!

i screwed up the protein purification just because i got the monobasic and dibasic concentration the other way round! darn....forever in my life, i will remember this stupid mistake and never do it ever again...

K2HPO4 is a dibasic!!! KH2PO4 is a monobasic!!!! argh! because i confused myself the other way round, i put the buffer the other way round! which means my linker histones get flushed out directly and my impurities retained in the column~ ha-ha~ luckily, i collected everything...include the waste, so i can re-do everything tomorrow...and i have to prepare the buffer again...and this time, i will make sure that i wont repeat the mistake...

everyone is so kind to me...and helped me a lot...thanks everyone~

No comments: