Monday 11 May 2009

lecturing a lecturer~

a bit confused by my post's title?

YES! i will be tutoring my lecturer tomorrow...hehehe! My professor (Prof. J), specifically asked me to give one-to-one tutorial class to one of the lecturer (Dr. K)...

well, it's an honour to become a lecturer's lecturer, isnt it? at the same time, i am intimidated... how can i possibly tutoring my lecturer? my god....anyway, i believed i will do a great job... Prof. J should know my capability, right? so if he believed i can do it, i can~

let's hope connie do well~

PS: i brought my cake to uni today...and it's all GONE~ they demanded that i should bake a banana cake tomorrow...

So, not only i excelled in bakery...i had been appointed as a tutor to a lecturer~ i guess i am not too bad after all...

Mom, this is my mother's day present for you~ and something else..ahem..secret~

No comments: