Saturday 9 May 2009

my project...

why did i suddenly bake the impromptu spongecake? because i was mad..

i mentioned about doing a different project with a barbarian in the same laboratory, didnt i? guess what?

GOOD NEWS: HE DIDNT TURN UP FOR HIS PROJECT ON FRIDAY....

BAD NEWS: I had to prepare 20 samples for myself...and i ended up have to prepare 40 samples...20 for him and 20 for me! what the heck!!! i didn't want to do it, but i have no choice! the safety officer instructed me how to do it...and the barbarian wasnt here...and the officer wont be staying long, so i had to do his part! i REMINDED him to turn up at the lab and even texted him!

DARN! just my luck that i am stuck with a stooopid barbarian...if he is born stoopid, i wont blame him...he should at least made up his lack of intelligence by being a lil' bit more hardworking, shouldn't he?

oh well, barbarians wont understand this theory...or they wont be a barbarian anymore~

2 comments:

FM Luder said...

you're always doing other barbarians' work these days!!! i don't see why you should do their work, even if you didn't have a choice... there should be some sort of exception if your partner doesn't turn up.

connie said...

clarification: he is NOT my partner...hahha! just happen to work in the same lab under same supervisor...

i did the sampling for him because it has to be freeze-dried over the weekend..i dun wana be selfish, since the sample consist the same thing, but just need to double the work..nevermind...

bright side: i perfected my micropipetting skills~