Tuesday 12 May 2009

crazee with baking...

Yesterday, i baked banana cake due to high demand (ha-ha)....so below are pictures of the size of banana cake that i had baked and packed into 5 different tupperwares.. before that, my housemates got their hands on the cake and had a quarter of it before i managed to let it cool before packing it...


This is the banana cake on the cooling rack...






banana cake straight outta the oven...






spongy moist banana cake

5 different tupperwares for everyone at university...of course, except for that particular barbarian who made me prepare 40 samples...

TODAY: i managed to bake sponge cake with strawberry filling...i baked two loaves...and my housemates finished a whole loaf! so, i quickly pack away another loaf so that i can take it to my university for my 'friends'....(including the security guard, health & safety officer and a few research assistants...i don't dare to give it to my supervisor or lecturers because others might think that i am trying to bribe them...i hate people talking behind me..i kick asses when i hear that)

i had no idea why it rises like that...it looked like a tanker to me...i am too aggressive, that's why my cake looked like a tanker...


sliced it in half to spread my strawberry jam~


look at the amount of strawberry jam...hahha! dont worry, i didn't add much sugar in the cake itself...and the cake's aroma just like...hmm...the smell of egg-tart?

ermm..it tastes better than it looked...


managed to wrap it with cling wrap...because i have no tupperware left...they haven't return it to me yet...

PS: mum, i think i would be a better pastry chef than a biotechnologist...

3 comments:

yhan said...

teach me teach me....

said...

i want the strawberry cake!!!!

connie said...

kam: no need teach u la...i bake for u...

Winnee: i am pretty sure i will bake for u if u wanted me to!!!