Monday 1 June 2009

mixed feelings...

Arrived at uni at 8.30am today and just get to finish my research at 6pm! Everyone is GONE, including the Health & Safety officer, lab assistant and even my supervisors! According to Legislation Act, i am not supposed to work alone in the lab...let alone working in a completely empty campus! I had to turn off the lights and make sure the lab is locked properly...

i went for my blood test results at 8.00am, but postponed to 3.20pm due to some irresponsible doctor who's late for his job~ argh! i took my results...here is the good and bad news..

Good news: everything is PERFECTLY FINE...

Bad news: ANOTHER BLOOD TEST to test other stuff!!! darn!

I asked the doctor.."can't you just use the blood from the other day? you taken a lot from me"

Doctor: "Oh, no, no...it has been used and thrown away because the last time, we check for only a few things and I want to test one more thing"

so, for that 'one more thing', i will be jabbed again! i am kinda thinking...i have never had my blood tested until i was 22years old...i guessed that's why i am getting all this jabbing at once~ sob' sob'...

i guess everything will be fine~ haha!

i have just taken my transcript from the school office...happy with this transcript...cant wait for everything to be over!

No comments: