Tuesday 26 May 2009

life is like a living hell~

i had to arrive at university for my research at 9am.... i had appointment for blood test at 11am... and at 10.30am, i left the university and walk all the way to the health care center... right after the blood test (around 11.20am) i had to walk back to uni to continue my lab work...

when i arrived the uni at 9am, i told the supervisors that i had blood test at 11am...guess what they said?

"Do you want me to accompany you to the health care center? I will walk you back to the university to continue your work"

YEP!!! okay....there were two SHOCKS in this dialogue...

1st: that supervisor is 74 years old and another is 64 years old! They ACCOMPANY me to health care center?!!! shouldn't it be the other way round? hahhaa! I wouldn't want a 74 years old man walking me to the health care center!!!!!

2nd: WHAT? i have to come back to the university??? i have to continue my lab work after my 5 or 10ml blood being taken??!!! damn!


i work till 4pm....i know blood test is not a big deal, but shouldn't i get at least a half day off???? darn! what kind of thing is this? argh! the other students can come to uni at 10 or 10.30am and leave around 2pm! WTF!! all their procedures were written precisely and mine is like...spontaneous thing!!! life is so god damn unfair!

one of my coursemates just started his project today!!!! damn it! and another has taken 4 days off in a row!!! darn!! the one who started today was due to clubbing and dont feel like coming (his reason is: he burnt his hand and the pain killer makes him dizzy and he cant wake up....i wonder what kind of place he hailed and which era..pain killers dont make you sleepy ANYMORE...come on, give a better reason, dumbass!)

the other who took a 4 days off is because she need to work..come on!! she is enrolled in a full time course and she absent because she wanted to work??!!!

and for me...i went for blood test and i cant even get a bloody half day off! I cried during the blood test (which is a normal thing for me...yea, laugh all you like...this is me..even when i am 70 years old, i'll still cry)...and on the way to the university, i feel like my life sux! i feel all these inequality and it really pissed me off...i ended up crying on the way to the university and stopped just before i reached the uni...i freshen myself up in the ladies and work my ass off in the lab...

i didn't tell my family that i went for blood test yet...after i get the blood test result on monday, i'll let them know i went for the test...i am actually thinking of the result...i don't know whether i should wish the result to be bad or a good one!

okay...it's like this...if my blood is okay, it means something is definitely wrong with me (maybe some cyst) and if my blood test is not good, it means something is wrong as well!

argh! so, definitely, something is wrong...ha-ha...conclusion: something IS wrong... but no worries, it is not a serious thingy~ woo hoo~ what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger..

No comments: