Monday 18 May 2009

a lot happened in a day...

1st:

my marble cake sold out completely! everyone liked it so much and it was my first attempt...i ma kinda lazy to upload the photo coz i am kinda busy at the moment...argh!

2nd:

my stupidity in making mistakes created a miracle...i might have found a new method purifying some protein...i'll have to determine what protein they are tomorrow..

3rd:

everyone is looking forward to what i am baking everyday!!! i have a hard time..coz i don't know how to bake actually! i am a novice!!! i just google up some recipe and bake the cake! now i am having quite a headache in varying my cakes...

4th:

since i had been baking cakes everyday, made Connie's speciality...called 'connie's sandwich'... i am not bragging about this sandwich...but everyone who tried this sandwich will actually get addicted to it...hehe! just ask those who had tried it before... and even i put on weight due to this stupid sandwich! i am restricting myself from eating it..i'll just make it for those people...

not only i made a sandwich, i baked another banana cake as well...due to high demand...coz the banana cake's news spread so fast that those who havent tried it complained! and they forced me to bake one...i am exhausted from baking and doin project...and sorting out my assignment...and searching for journals!

honestly, with all those cakes i baked, i actually lose 1kg...haha! good for me...i am losing weight with cake eating~ weird stuff happen to weird people...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wanna eat too.. yum yum.. bake for me when u come back, k? love ya