Wednesday 6 May 2009

mad at myself~

i am kinda mad at myself... i did mentioned about filing a complain as thick as dictionary, didn't i? but i didn't do it! argh!

just as my parents (okay, entire family of mine) predicted....my devilish horns melted before it harden...i am so pissed off at myself! i know i should be complaining about this thing as i had been through hell due to that assignment..somehow...

I can't do it! My rationality says: complain! complain! complain!!!

my heart says : No, connie...it's all over now...as long as you managed to hand up, why do you want to make the others suffer?

yea, so i am actually battling inside...and my project starts today! guess what's the good and bad news?

Good news: I know what i am doing...and i am quite sure i can do a good job~

BAD NEWS: one of the barbarians is doing a different project but under the same supervisor..which means our projects will have similarities....and he is sitting opposite me - FACE TO FACE EVERYDAY... argh! the same barbarian who made me walk through hell last friday...argh!

i still cant get over the issue, so i dont even want to talk to him or look at him in the face...i am afraid that i might shove whatever i have in the lab into his face!! okay, let's hope my 5months will be a happy experience...luckily, we have to wear goggle, mask, gloves and lab coat....it helps a lot when you dont want to look at someone~

ps: i hate barbarians...a few called me...i didnt pick up their calls purposely...ha-ha~ serves them right~ if they need any help, better call 911, i am not baby-sitting them anymore~ i am kind enough not to complain...(my brain is forcing me to complain!! argh!!!)...okay, i dont want to blog bout this issue anymore...i will have bi-polar attitude before finishing my MSc...hahhahah!

2 comments:

FM Luder said...

i think the bottom line is... you don't like conflict.

connie said...

yea...i prefer minimal friction...