Thursday 26 March 2009

your reaction determine your day...

okay...i had a presentation (the group thing) this morning...it was...

8am


i arrived and they were late for 15 mins...i presented to all of them the first time...highl-lighting all the main points that the slides should be emphasized on....and they started arguing who's going to be the three presenters (we have 4 in a group)...


The arguement and my thought in blue font


A: shut up, B. I am trying to talk here...(exxxcuuuseee me, i should be the one talking...u know shit about it)


B: i think i should present and we should include this JOURNAL in the slides (*tuut* you...i emailed 3 of you BLOODY more than a week ago and none of you give a damn about my slides and here you are...wanting to add some useless piece of *tuut* into the slides)


A: we dont have time to add any extra thing anymore...and u shut up and listen for a while, can you? (why dont the BLOODY all of you shut up, but i agree that we have no time to add any *tuut* on the slides..)


B: What? i should present this slide, this slide and this *choosing and flipping* (Why dont you tell the lecturers you just wana introduce the group members coz it is the easiest since you know nothing but *tuut*)


C: I wana present as well..coz i went back to india and the lecturer would think that i did nothing! (well, well....so you actually realised that you did nothing...IMPRESSIVE...)


A: no, i think you dont know anything...you were in india the whole time and only we know what's going on..and if the lecturers asked about it, we'll just say everyone did the job together... (yea-right, as if you knew about it...then who's the one calling me up 2am asking me the difference between PHA and PHB? are you hinting me not to file a complain about you guys not contributing a *tuut*?)

and they continue to argue in indian language...i don't know how to interprete...
*my phone rings* (My mum must have feel my tension...she called...i didn't even utter a single sound during the whole arguement...coz i give up on them...too childish..the lecturers mentioned that one presenter will be enough and everyone will get the same bloody mark...so why bother to humiliate yourself in front of everyone? i wonder...)

i talked to my mum outside the room and they must have argued quite intensely....and C came out and asked me to go in for discussion on who should present...I said:


"count me out...i don't wana present...you guys can do it...i am talking to my mum, dont interrupt me" (in a nice intonation)


she went in and came out after a minute...asking me to go in again...i hang up the call and went in...they BLOODY freaked out when they heard i dont wana present...they were so scared that they were practically begging and using reverse phsycology on me!

A: if you are not presenting, we are all not going to present...you always get the best mark in presenting! you must present to bring up the marks!

my thoughts: yea-right...you guys are quite united when it comes to abusing me...you think i'll give it a damn about presenting? i don't bloody care anymore...i can cover this marks with my other modules...i may not get a distinction, but at least it'll be a decent average~

My answer: i am really sorry, but i made the slides, so i am not going to present...i think the three of you can make a perfect job since i had emailed you guys the script for the presentation...even C can talk since everything is written..just read from it...

They really FLIPPED~ but i dont give it a damn...seriously...i am too upset by their arguements because i think it is too childish! come on! grow up!!! wake up you guys...we are a TEAM! it doesnt matter who present...i just want a good mark...

the presentation ended in disaster....and i was the slide clicker...a lot of information hasnt been pointed out...and they ran overtime because B is talking rubbish...and i answered all the god damn questions thrown by the lecturers...

*i did a bad thing...B was taking too long on one slide and rambling the same sentence for at least 5 times..i just click the slide away and he has to stop*

hahhaha! who cares? i dont give a POOP anymore...i am not going to complain, i can afford to flunk this module...

so, i went out with my friend for a lunch at a bar....fish and chips and chat over a latte...then we continued our gossiping at a new cafe with a cappucino...called the Rococo cafe...which is my heaven now...i'll show you guys the pic...and i went shopping with my housemate and get a good bargain!!! and i went to a spanish restaurant for dinner....called La Tasca with my housemate...reached home around 10pm...






cute sign indicating the LADIES'


Cute sign indicating MEN's


Isn't Rococo cafe fabulous? i am naming it Connie's heaven


It is really comfy..i fell in love at first step



Although the cappucino wasn't fancily decorated, but it still taste the same..only 2.15pound...costs less than starbuck or costa..and the enviroment is much better...


La Tasca...it is a candlelight dinner with my housemate..haha! it's her mum's bday on easter and her mum love spanish food...so we came here to try it out...

The Menu...luckily it is explained in english...cant even pronounce the dishes!

Meat paella and chicken paella...superb!


Some dried tomatoes and olive bread with vinegar and olive oil...great!!!

Seriously...i dont know the name..but it is potato cooked with cheese and spicy tomato puree...

My love...Chocolate fondue...and it is Dark chocolate!! i am going to make it at home!!!

My bargain! a top~


jeng! jeng! jeng! check out the price!!! 55 pound!! discounted to 45 pound!


and the FINAL PRICE? 12 pound!! and it is from Miss Sixty ( one of the top brands)...hohoho! i just cant resist the discount...ahem...i fit in...but if i dont look good, this will motivate me to attend gym regularly~


so, my day ended up with a blast...and i am happy eventhough the presentation was a disaster...hahahha! i've found my heaven hideout and a good bargain and a great spanish restaurant (for all the stuffs we ordered, it costs us only 13 pound each...and include my cappucino...again...and a wine for my housemate)!
PS: actually, i had another story to tell...but...kinda lazy to blog about it...i'll blog about it maybe next time...
PPS: mum, your sixth sense is great! it has always been like that...everytime i am caught in some situation where i wana leave, you'll be that angel, reaching out for me..I LOVE YOU...
Dad, i know you must be fuming because you were beside mum when i talked to her this morning...i can hear you...hahha! it makes me feel a lot better to know that you guys will always support me no matter what...

6 comments:

said...

i like the Rococo cafe!!!!feeling wanna sleep on the sofa....
hahaha....the top is nice ler...u must be look very slim after wearing this top...

n those babarians...really no comments on them...

-aLLYSa- said...

Wow...Rococo Cafe looks so comfy and nice!! ^^ I wish someday I'll be able to visit it too..with you of cos! *hehe* =)

How's life? Hope u're doing well over there ya..and just ignore those stupid ppl who's oways bring u troubles only =P Enjoy ur life and dun waste time to care about those ppl..hehe..

p/s : I love all d songs in ur playlist...nice selections!! XD

shirley. said...

i wan to eat! i wan to eat! hahha.. tat's a nice place ler.. lol. bring me go next time ya! forget bout the idiots.. dun let them ruin ur day~ hoho

FM Luder said...

La Tasca!!! Haha my favourite (chain) restaurant =] The potatoes are called Patatas Bravas, we always went for the big dish n never ever finished them. I miss La Tasca...

I laughed a bit when u said u just clicked the next slide anyway so B would shutup!!! *click click click*

Don't throw the towel in on the group stuff yet - you never know when it could save you =/

connie said...

winnee:
Rococo is nice isnt it? wen r u coming?! ahhaha! my top ah? wait till i lose some tough fats la..hahha! otherwise, i looked pregnant in it!

Allysa:
u must come here...i'll show u around~ haha! i am trying to enjoy myself without letting them bothering me... i love those songs as well....i love their lyrics!!

Shirley:
finish ur degree already! i am waiting for u to come over here!!!! hahha!

FM:
wow! i ordered a small one coz only two person eating all those stuffs! but i really liked it! u must be regular customer then! haha!
my coursemates laughed too! some of them gave me 'nod' and some gave me the 'eye' looks...hahha! i cant help laughin when i tink about it as well!
hmm...so far...this is my worst module..hahhaha!

FM Luder said...

lol we always thought of like going some other places but always ended up at la tasca. the good thing was that you could always just go without booking a table or queueing up etc. hehe. plus the food is goooood.

i guess if this is ur worst module then it's a good sign that ur doing well in the other modules.