Sunday 22 March 2009

...more complains..

i promised myself not to complain anymore about the barbarians...BUT...i cant!! argh!!

let's start off with the group assignment...those *tut* barbarians.... i had done the presentation slides for them and emailed everyone a copy...and none of them give me a feedback...okay, nevermind about that...one of the barbarians rang me up around 4.30pm and said this:

"Hi Connie, can you email the lecturer (not that witch) and tell him that our group will meet him on Monday 11am? Today is Friday, email him as soon as possible and i will call you again to see what he replied"

It is *tut* 4.30pm and you expect me to email him whenever you call me? Why don't you bloody email him yourself? i dont have any enquiries that i need to see him! argh!!! I am so pissed off!!! I cant bear to hear her voice anymore, so i replied:

"i will email him right away but i dont want you to call me later. I will email you if the meeting is confirmed. I dont have any enquiries bout the assignment...If you have enquiries, please be prepared to ask him coz i dont think i'll do any of the talking"

I sound harsh, i know...but i dont CARE! at that point, i dont want to hear her voice anymore...I know I will sound even worse if i hear a voice for even a second longer! anyway, after hanging up the call, i emailed the lecturer right away...and that barbarian still rang me up....around 11pm...

Maybe she doesn't understand english...or maybe she just fell in love with my voice...whatever it is, can anyone tell me how to say "don't call me" in indian language? or " i hate you" or "you are a pest"?

As for that witch lecturer, i will definitely FILE a COMPLAIN as thick as a dictionary about her...from her teaching skills to how she dress! hmmpphhh!!! (kidding, i cant complain how she dress...hahahha! but she'll definitely get it..)

moral of the story: Connie react differently in different situation...

eg: the barbarians will always be barbarians, no point of complaining...
the lecturer may improve, so she get it...

1 comment:

FM Luder said...

Ha! You and your barbarians - worse than me and boss housemate...

I'm sure you don't hate her though, just getting irritated - this is what happens when you bottle things up.

I'm a bottler so I should know =/