Monday 2 March 2009

connie is SUPERB!

ahem...i am NOT bragging, okay? i am blogging the truth, nothing but the whole truth~ muahahhahahha!

i went to gym this morning...around 11am i guess....and workout for one hour...i came back, just turn on my laptop and sign in my msn...straightaway, a friend of mine started to chat with me...sharing problems and i ended up chatting with her for 4 hours!! really talkative...then, i chatted with some other friends as well...sharing some workout tips...hahha!

by the way, did i mention i haven't take my bath after the gym yet? hahahha! i know I sound dirty and smelly and sweaty...hahhaa! but friends come before bath, okay? hahha! after they decided to go to bed, i finally can take my BATH! i had never been happier to bath before..hahhaha! and suddenly, my housemate knocked on my door and asked me.....

"connie, do you wana go swimming?"

Umm......i was like....well, i don't wana go...BUT i just can't say it! i ended up going with her...without bathing...yucks...and i had to pay 2.50 for the entrance...it seemed to be a little money when CURRENCY is not taken into account..hahhaha! in Malaysia, it would be RM 12.50...I think the public pool in Malaysia costs RM1? I am not sure...argh...anyway, the money isn't the main problem...We have to walk UP-HILL and about 30 mins to reach that pool and 15mins back home...(the pool belongs to Liverpool University)...

I'll just take the walking part as warm up...but when i reached the pool, I am SCARED!....no, TERRIFIED!! it is 3.4M deep....It's way too deep for me!!! at first, i don't want to swim...(you have to obey the swimming rules...which is clockwise...) i had NEVER learn swimming before and i learned it by observing how people swim back in Malaysia...argh!!! i am not even confident to swim across! But i felt like i am obstructing the swimming traffic by soaking in the pool...so i decided to swim...in my heart, i was praying...

*pls, just don't let me drown....the life guard must stay alert*

in the end, i swam 7 laps (14 times) because they were closing at 7.30pm...i am lucky to be alive...hahhaha!

When i got back, my other housemate asked me another question..

"connie, do you want to go for a class tomorrow?"

The class she meant was either body pumping (where you exercise with BARBELLS) or Kick boxing...umm...

*my heart says* WHAT? AM I GOING TO DIE FROM EXCESSIVE EXERCISE?

*my reply* Yeah, if you want to...I'll check what classes they have...

Luckily, they are having X-biking...since she hates biking, we don't have to go!! yea~

Anyway, i really have a question for myself...why didn't i LOSE weight? argh!!! hopefully, it's due to muscles build up...not due to stubborn LIPO...hahhahhaa!

PS: i find it really hard to reject people...MUM & DAD, don't worry, I am going to be fine..I know you guys don't like it when i swim in deep pool...but I am really fine...because i have all YOUR GOOD GENES...hahahha! muaks!

4 comments:

said...

u really get mad...after gyms still went for swimming???!!!i really salute u!!!!hahahaha......

shirley. said...

miri public only rm0.50 nia ler.. hahha.. dun cincai help them increase ba.. lol

connie said...

winnee:

No choice la...accompany my housemate lor...she is alone ma...hahhaha!

Shirley:

Yaka? i tot increase ma...hahha! when was the last time u went to the public pool? 10 years ago??? still 0.50??

FM Luder said...

wow, u must be some sorta super soldier. wish i had more time to exercise like this!

btw, don't feel bad rejecting ppl if it's for your own true good. do not feel guilty all the time =]