Friday 6 March 2009

half-dead~

yes, i am half-dead....and i can still manage to blog..i salute myself...hahha! actually my eyes are half closed...i am so sleepy..but i wanted to blog about my hectic day~
I woke up around 8am (i don't have any classes to attend...i am such an early birdie...ahem...just for today)...i made my breakfast and even prepare my friend's (the one whose heart is broken into million of pieces) lunch...she had kidney stones (tiny ones and she dont even need any sort of operation...just take some medication will do..)...so, i googled the clinical studies and read about what food she should avoid and what's best for her...i made her a list and sent to her through MSN...i prepared a kidney stone patient's diet for her...she should avoid tomatoes, so i made her crepes-salad (?? me and my creativity)...i mixed carrots, corn, green peas, cheese, thousand island sauce and mayonaise...(she is a vegetarian..which is a major challenge to me)...then, i made the crepes with flour and whole milk plus some melted margerine...
notice that there's a lot of dairy products? i'd read about these patients should load on calcium..so that's what i've prepared for her...
before giving her a surprise visit, i went to GYM...haha! i haven't give up on that...after the workout, i tried to search for her house...argh! i managed to find it after an hour (and i called her for direction..which ruin my supposingly surprise visit..)..after visiting her, i walked back and had my lunch....i after my lunch around 3pm, i went for swimming with my housemate...we started walking around 4.30pm...i managed to swim 10 laps today (20back & forth~)...
around 6pm, we went shopping..We bought A LOT! i think it can lasts a MONTH or MORE~ we arrived around 9pm...and here i am...blogging right after sorting out my shopping bags~



our shopping bags!!!


i don't know how i should wrap the vege, so i made 2 different wrappings~


This is before wrapping...it tastes GREAT~ i just love the cheese~

i don't know where my energy came from....i feel like i had done a lot of stuffs~ maybe i can skip gym tomorrow~ hehe!

4 comments:

Donna Bong said...

LOL. sounds like life there is so much more interesting. and since u like making food to eat.. you should come here to do ur PHd, that way i can have homemade food!!! hahaha, this morning.. i had leftover pancakes from yesterday (went to a restaurant for dinner and ordered a breakfast set) had soup from the school cafeteria.. and a chocolate bar. see how i could use some of those food of yours? hahahah

FM Luder said...

=0 so active!!! makes me tired just readin that.

argh, ur friend is lucky to have u catering and caring for her! keep it up =]

connie said...

donna:

I LOVE to cook...that's why i am ballooning...u will regret having me there~ hahhahahhaha! if i were to continue my phd there, it would be great!!! i dun mind cooking for u and doris~ hahhaha!

FM:

i am just trying to make her happy and let her knows that there are a lot of people around her that cared for her...she can move on as soon as she realise that~

FM Luder said...

sometimes everyone has a rut that only friends can get you out of =]