Thursday 19 March 2009

BACK~

I know i had been MIA (Missing In Action) for a few days...ahem...more than a week..hahha!!

Okay, i'll start off with my rambling, as usual.....i had been pretty busy with my BUSINESS assignment...i really hate it since i am the one doing all the research and preparing the slides...AND the lecturer....has been getting on my nerves! i emailed her on 17th march and the presentation date is 26th march...which means more than a week apart, right? she replied my email like this:

"It's too late for any enquiries now. You should have asked me earlier if you have doubts"

TOO LATEEEE?! *tuttttttttttttt* *tuttttuuutttuuutttt*

I just asked her if i should include SWOT analysis...it's not even asking her for any extra information...she just need to answer me a bloody YES or NO! (i wanted to reply her email like this : cut the crap, witch....just tell me include or exclude, straightfoward...)

Anyway, i am not going to continue about this matter...learn to love those you hate...hahhaha!

Hate to Love them, Love to Hate them...I LOVE barbarians and the witch~ (i can't love them, but i HAVE to LOVE them....)

Here are some pictures...heheh! my favourite part...FOOD...i have been eating non-stop...i guess it's due to stress...argh! put on weight again!!!!

Rump steak~ medium rare (A restaurant called Goose...)


Goose's Smothered Chicken Breast with bacon and cheese~


Eddie rocket's banana split...where my friend decorate it just for me~ (this is the advantage of having a friend workin there huh?)



The Ship and Mitre's alcoholic drinks...most of them are imported! i used to hate alcohol...but i love ciders now... (my friend and i decided to train my didi drinking~ he is only 19~ hahahhah)

Left to right : I dont know, fruili, Blueberry cider, Ninkeberry cider, Banana cider


Left to right: Hydes, 3 rivers, dragon something, Moonshine (8.4%), I-don't-know-cider, fruili, blueberry cider, ninkeberry cider, banana cider~ (there is one more...i forgot to take a pic...passionfruit cider)

Passage to India's Naan bread...Msia's definitely better...

Passage to India's pilau rice

Passage to India's Chicken Tikka Bryani Rice, Vindaloo Meat and Vege Masala (only 2 person eating this indian food...no wonder i put on weight huh?)


Passage to India's Lassi...i think Asha's mango lassi taste a lot better....but Malaysia's Thurkah's Mango Lassi is the BEST!

Babycream's Winterberry dessert and a Latte... my friend's treat... a day right after i was sick (10th of march...i cant resist food...so i dragged myself out to Albert Dock and i think my fast recovery is due to this dessert as well...hahhahah!)


That's it...this summarises what i did for the past few days...i had forgotten to take picture of a chinese meal where all my Malaysian friends had....too bad...it was really good...
Next tuesday, i'll be dining some Malaysian food...stay tune...
...
opps...did i mention about my assignment's deadline?
...
23 march, 26 march, 27 march, 1 april, 2 april, 21 april, 24 april, 1 may
2 may....i start my placement...NO MORE BARBARIANS~ hip hip hoorayyyy!
...
but maybe i gotta deal with some office politics, i guess?...but as a trainee...i dont think i'll even be involved...anyway, thinking of 2 of May is my drive towards finishing all the assignments...i have decided not to complain about others not doing their part for the assignments...coz i believe in KARMA...hohoho!

5 comments:

shirley. said...

i wan all the food!! yum yum!

connie said...

u gimme tenji 1st....hehehehhehe! come come....stay here for few months..acc me~ hahahha

Richard said...

i also wan food wo and i also wan tenji.. how ar??? :P

Brendon Foo said...

woow....I'm hungry right now...Haha..Oh by the way..I think Dragon Ball is a nice movie..Quite surprise....a lot of dumb fun...and a lot better than Street Fighter..

FM Luder said...

Sheesh, the food looks nice =q

You should report your lecturer. She is just being an arse!