Thursday 5 March 2009

gone berserk~

i don't know what has gone into me...maybe too much stuffs to handle at once~
I went out for lunch and window shopping with my friend yesterday. After our delightful (full of juicy gossips) lunch, we went to Liverpool One for shopping...And when we entered the first shop of our shopping trip, she had the shock of her life.. she bumped into her ex with another girl and her ex casually walk up to her and ask..

"where's my hug?" (i definitely wanted to hack that guy into a unrecognisable piece of meat when i saw his *tut*-grinning-face)

His current gf STARED at my friend for a second and didn't even greet us...My friend, still dwelling in the relationship, was devastated....however, she managed to hug him and casually say "see ya around"

okay, for that whole afternoon, our shopping trip turned into loitering trip... she ended up pouring her heart out to me....i can't help but feeling sorry for her....we went to Costa Coffee for some heart to heart talk over a massive cup of hot chocolate....she still can't move on and she broke down in front of me...i accompanied her till late evening and as soon as i reached my room, i sign in my MSN and trying to light up her mood...

Today, she is even worse...my other coursemates and i accompanied her to the hospital for some blood test and x ray because she suddenly broke down in tears in the class...she claimed that she is too stressed and it causes some kind of back pain...i think this break up really take a toll on her health...i hoped that she can get over the jerk ASAP!

What's more, i have a business group and one of my groupmates went back to india and wont be coming back until next month! we have 3 in our group now...which is a big disadvantage as we have a deadline to meet on 26th march! she didn't even inform any of us!

And i divided some work for the group members and NONE of them did anything about it!! I ended up providing them all the details and all the research i had done!! i feel like i am the one who is doing the whole thing!!! i emailed them my research and asked them to print it out before the discussion and NONE of them printed it out!!! i am so FURIOUS! but i can't do anything about it!

My good friends told me to complain to lecturers about it...but i can't do it!! I don't want to make matter worse...and my housemates are having some kind of COLD WAR as well...i am not aware of the details, but it should be due to the mess...
So, to cheer myself up, i went for a huge subway lunch with a friend and really went for shopping...not window shopping anymore...Sorry, Dad, your credit card might just melt due to heat accumulation during card swiping~ hahahha!

if Dad's card melted, i'll use the one Bro gave to me~ muahahhaha! if i melted that as well, Alice, it's your turn~ muahahhaha! this is what i called love~ family love~ I'll show you guys what i have bought~


This is the best cure for broken heart~



A hoodie and tracksuit..for my gym~



straightener...i know my hair is straight, but i really wana buy it....

my WHITE handbag~ and a colourful scarf...i think i really need these colours in my life right now..

My massive costa hot chocolate~ ooo! that's sooooo GGOOODDD~

Not to forget this purple head piece i am wearing.... (umm...actually, it was raining rather heavily and i don't have my umbrella with me...instead of owning 2 umbrellas, i might as well buy this thing~ i am so clever....)

PS: DAD, BRO, SIS....Dont worry, i didn't use those cards...hahhaha! i am LOADED~ no worries~ hahha! it's the beginning of the month~ hahha! and i am going swimming tomorrow and shopping in the evening...groceries shopping...
I don't like shopping for clothes, but as i mentioned earlier, i don't know what has gone into me and i went berserk~ hahha! and my mood is definitely better~

7 comments:

FM Luder said...

I went to Liverpool One in August last year but it was... kinda dead! Liverpool is a nice city though (by UK standards). Believe it or not that was the first time I'd been to the city centre.

I can't imagine how awkward it felt when your friend's ex was there with his gf. sad to hear she broke down in tears and stuff =( sad when you can't let go...

Hmm, I was gonna ask if you thought about reporting them. We never reported ours coz we were too passive abt it I guess but you are on your own here - give it a think and figure out if it'll get your project higher marks or not =]

connie said...

liverpool one is so much busier...maybe more shops has opened since then...

Yea, i feel for her as well....so tomorrow i am going to cook a special meal and take it to her house as a surprise...but i am not sure where she stays...argh..i'll just put my luck to the test..i had only been there once..hahha!

I had never thought of reporting them becoz i dont wan to get into any sort of conflict...complaining to frens or outsiders will be fine...but not towards someone who has the authority to down grade them...i wouldn't want that to happen...wat if they get a low marks? i rather everyone be happy - less trouble and most importantly, guilt..i'll definitely feel guilty if i were to report them..my marks will sure to be upgraded..but i'll be ashamed of myself..

chinese proverbs:
never build ur happiness from somebody else's sorrow

said...

haha...ya, when ur mood feeling bad, shopping and buying something for ownself is the best way to release...even it is not the best way coz ur pocket will bleeding...haha...that day i also just bought 1 bottle of perfume, i really like the smell haha i think my life really need some frangrance....

it is very upset when some1 around us keep on ROBBING advantage from us...

connie said...

hahha! i love perfume, but only a few particular ones...coz i get dizzy if i smell those i dun like~ ahahha!

Yea, i just hope that i can finish this as fast as possible and dun bump into them again..i'll tolerate this till end of the course...

FM Luder said...

haha maybe it's complete now - i'll try it some time. but thing is, living in manchester has good shops around anyway and trafford centre is so close...

hey, i can hardly preach to you abt reporting your coursemates tho because erm i know how u feel!!! it's an awkward position right? but nobody would think any less of u if you did report them, nor think that ur gaining from their loss. just that the priority has to be your course marks...

plus, i don't think they'll get downgraded (will they?), maybe just a slap on the wrist.

connie said...

yea, manchester is a much bigger city~ i dun think there will be anyone from manchester coming to liverpool jz for shoppin! hahha!

i m not sure if they will be downgraded...but i wouldnt want to take that chance...it's almost end of the course now...hahha! just a few more assignments to go...i can tolerate that!

FM Luder said...

hehe i get ya. well best of luck with it, i'm sure all ur hard work will pay off =]