Thursday 2 July 2009

busy as a bee...

i had been pretty busy lately....

1 - research...lab work, log book (lab diary) write up...
2 - entertaining my fellow juniors...
3 - travelling to manchester, cambridge, sheffield...for food as well as research purposes..
4 - sorting out my accomodation (finally sorted out yesterday)
5 - trying decide my phd...where, how, when, what and funding...
6 - dealing with my normal but abnormal health stuff (which is normal anyway)

I think i am quite stressed about everything...and the fact that i'll be attending my convocation 21st july for degree, and next year MSc..

and busy uploading some pics on FB...

somebody (keep that person anonymous) just ruined my day by commenting :

Anonymous : tell u something...
connie : yes?
Anonymous : ur display pic in FB looked damn old
Anonymous : not nice
Anonymous : damn old

i think it wasn't very nice to add a word "damn" when you are commenting your friend at her face... I know I used the word "damn" so casually, but i dont use it ON the person I am speaking to~~

Well, i had to admit that hearing the word "not nice" about myself didn't help the situation at all...when i said "i dont give a damn on what you think" and some sarcasm with the word "damn", that anonymous said i am over sensitive!

I have a word for that POOPHEAD : Read carefully ..

If I am so DAMN pretty, I would be in hollywood right now and I wont need to work my ass off for a good results eh?

So, before this poophead ever make any comment on anyone, please, look into the mirror for your own reflection and try this : when you are pointing one finger at the person, four of your own fingers are actually pointing at yourself...

And if you don't have a mirror, take a wee wee, and get your own reflection from it..GOT ME?

yep, i am done ranting...and i know "the" poophead will be reading this..I wont apologise for calling you a poophead, coz you deserve it...Never judge someone by their outer look...only shallow minded people judge on that...

FYI, there are people suffering from depression, commit suicide just because they were judged by their outer look...sounds tacky? I am "DAMN" serious... anyway, i am far too optimistic to die just becoz i looked DAMN old~ ha-ha

2 comments:

said...

Connie, so long didt upload ur blog..haha..anyway, dun giv a DAMN to those who r DAMN shallow minded, DAMN not even care others feeling, thinking of ownself that DAMN beutiful, and DAMN like to point others' outlook...

P/S: Please dun said others are sensitive after u hurting some1 else, remember, even words will kill some1.
Please be responsible on what u said and what u done bcoz u r not a child anymore.
Please use your brain to think and analyse before u talk or make any judgements.

shirley. said...

hahah.. just another idiot huh? dun let those retarded ppl ruin ur day!