Saturday 11 July 2009

experiencing ice age lifestyle~~

I am not talking about that "Ice Age 3"....Well, i love that movie a lot!! Laughed throughout the movie~~

I feel like I am living in ice age...(okay, i am exaggerating...) I have unstable internet connection which disconnected every 10 mins...to solve this problem, i tried scanning for wireless and stealing the connection from the library located just opposite my room...whew...still, the signal strength is extremely poor...i still keep disconnecting, but maybe every 30 mins? haha! well, be happy with what you have got, right?

Then, I don't have water supply! It has been two weeks with on-and-off water supply...and guess what? I have lost my counting on "bathing halfway and the water supply stopped"....There was once, I had shampoo all over me when the water supply was cut off! It was 12.30am in the morning and i have 8am lab the next day...I waited till 1am...and STILL NO WATER connection! Since i dont feel like calling up my frens to wake them up so i can borrow their bathroom, I went online...Luckily, one of my fren living not TOO far from my place was still awake...(mind you, i had to steal wireless to go online coz both internet and water were unstable)

I had to cross a main road with 4 lanes with shampoo dripping (well, it dried in my hair) and shower gel all over in the middle of the night when the temperature was around 14C...I simply put on some clothes for the sake of not running around in towel...I continue my shower and had to walk home around 2.30 am...

The entire building has no electricity as well...(they have some generator i guess, so only the living area has electric supply and all the management building has no electricity...worse, the swipe card is useless without electricity...this means that anyone can enter the bulding!

Well, i emailed my complain and they just give me some "sorry, we are trying to fix the problem"...

SORRY MY A*SE....We are the one putting up with this! they should just refund the rental or We can book a hotel/motel/watever place we want and they should be paying for it! they breached the contract!

I cant direct my anger at the email recipient coz they are not the one making me suffer~ so my blog comes in handy~

(my housemate was dyeing her hair when the water supply disconnected...she had to call a cab to her boyfriend's place just to wash it off...) well, guess this is karma...she was laughing at me the other night..hahha!

3 comments:

FM Luder said...

So the solution is never have a shower! Or just take your bath in the River Mersey. Cold bathing is supposed to be healthy =|

connie said...

there is a huge difference between cold and freezing water~~ hahaha!

i tink not bathing is the better solution~ i hated bathing anyway~ =P

FM Luder said...

Yuck! Can smell you from Manchester!