Saturday 18 July 2009

moving on short notice...

i am FORCED to move on short notice! i receive the notice on thursday and i have to move out by monday! worse part?

Moving to the flat across the street...If you were moving to somewhere further away, at least you can call a cab/drive and they will drop you right at the entrance...

For me, I had to drag the luggage across the street and i had to make more than 6 rounds! not including having to clean the whole flat tomorrow...argh! i am exhausted!

While I am moving, I saw my housemates and their BOYFRIENDs chatting and helping them to pack...I can't help but think : If only I have a BOYFRIEND...

Well, I admit it is sort of nice to have a boyfriend helping you to move...but after moving everything, I started thinking : Well, I MOVED everything on MY OWN! I am capable, independent and well, the gym turns out to be good~

My friends did offer to help me, but I declined all their offers...I prefer moving it on my own as it is my problem and I tend to handle it on my own...

CHEERS to SINGLES out there! I just proved to every girls out there that we can do things on our own...SINGLE ROCKS!

4 comments:

FM Luder said...

Definitely a career girl!

How can they ask you to move out within four days though? Did they give you alternative accommodation or did you have to find it on your own?

connie said...

i dunno why they forced us to move out so soon...coz we still need to clean the "old" place before we leave, and new place before we move in!

they gave us another room which is across the street...I stayed in phase 1 before....now it's phase 2...under the same management~

yea, u need to be independent wen u r on ur own...so i am very sure i will be the last one standing on survivor series...hehhehe!

said...

hahaha...."if i have a BOYFRIEND..." thinking sometimes really will appear when we face some nasty stuffs...hahaha...but, it also will disappear very fast after we settle everything....hahaha...

so, conclusion is: dun simply find a boyfriend just because we need help....hahaha...

FM Luder said...

Haha I've mostly lived on my 'own' for the last right years now. Independence comes naturally that way hehe. It's a good thing IMO =]