Friday 24 April 2009

historical day....

today, 24th april 2009, 12.30pm UK time, marked the last ever exam that i will ever have to take in my life...i am excited and there is no words to decribe how i feel...i will definitely miss all-niter revision session, instant noodles, canned tuna, lotsa apples and lotsa oranges...hahhaa!

most of all....i will miss my GUILT-FREE-CHOCOLATE-INDUGENCE- SESSION...i used exams' stress as my excuse to indulge in chocolates everyday~ minus the guilt...hhaha!

okay, i will stop here coz i need to celebrate...hahhaha~ tata~

Re-edited: did i mention how i celebrate? cleaning my room...SPOTLESS...every inch...and of course, baking a banana cake for my housemates....opppsss..almost forgot to mention that right after exam, i had a HUGE lunch with my spanish friend...A very nice and attractive girl...we had a moist chocolate fudge cake with double vanilla ice cream scoopes...

i find myself annoying for mentioning about chocolates every single time...but i cant help it..i am chocoholic after all...

PS: right after exam, one of the barbarians came over and said "connie, we have a business plan due on 1st of may..."

my thoughts " what the *tuuuttt*! right after exam, i am floating on cloud nine and u came over and send me right to hell with just a few words..."

my reply: "can we talk about this next time? i dont feel like talking about it...i am tired and i need some time off"

afterall, i am the one doing all the research and the presentation slides...i think i will be the one WRITING up the plan as well...absolutely hate it...my real freedom will be after 1st of may...where i dont need to give a poop about what they are up to~

No comments: